Summarization of precipitation

Definitions of graphs you want to share with us

Moderator: Mattk

Napajedlaci.cz
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Summarization of precipitation

Post by Napajedlaci.cz » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Here in the Czech Republic continuously raining since yesterday until this afternoon.

I would like to offer users a better graph of rainfall, which would show them a summarization of increasing precipitation.

Is there any possibility of a bar graph summarizing the rain? I do not need reductions to show me summarize the rainfall per hour, with rainfall always start from zero. I'd like a bar graph, which is dependent on rainfall to rise, creating an instant overview of how much rain has fallen.

I see the problem directly in the determination of when to run and summarization of precipitation which is to expire. There would, however, threw some definitions break, when rain gauge should be more than 4-5 hours will provide data (> 0 mm), so the next stop and summarization summarization precipitation will begin from scratch.

Is it really such a thing possible?

I would like to meteohub.de knew exactly conjure pretty well with precipitation, which are often important (floods, downpours, etc.)

PS: Sorry for the translation into English, but I use translate.google.com to translate directly
Napajedlaci.cz is very good weather station in Czech republic neer town Zlin.