NSLU2 & WD-Live

Discussion, issues, recommendations around Meteohub's dashboard and WD Live integration

Moderator: Mattk

elav
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

NSLU2 & WD-Live

Post by elav » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 am

Hello! I'm very excited to get MeteoHub up and running on my NSLU2 and have promised myself that if I can get this all setup I'll purchase an iConnect and upgrade my Meteohub license. Well, I have MeteoHub setup on my NSLU2, successfully talking to my Oregon Scientific WMR200 and publishing my weather station data to my WunderGround site. Now I'm trying to also get the MeteoHub to FTP files to my personal website for my WD-Live page and I'm having issues.

1. I can successfully FTP the MeteoHub test file to my website location where WD-Live is located (and I've updated the WD-Live index.html file for my site).
2. I have tried www.domain.com and ftp.domain.com for the ftp information for my site within MeteoHub with same results
3. If I try to view the built-in "Display WD Live" from within MeteoHub in the popup I see "Error Loading Data Check your client raw data files are in the location specified in the WDL configuration file and are not corrupted." Question - am I suppose to update a file within MeteoHub for this text page of WD-Live?
4. Can I have MeteoHub uploading files to my WunderGround site and my personal site with WD-Live on it?

This is the last setting I have to figure out and then I'm upgrading to iConnect and retiring the NSLU2. Any help on debugging or fixing this is greatly appreciated!

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: NSLU2 & WD-Live

Post by admin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

please consult the Setup Guide to get your WD-Live problem solved: http://wiki.meteohub.de/Setup_Guide