You can go to 4.9y and newer by installing these updates manually.
This can be done in 5 simple steps.
- Download update file from Meteohub server. URL is documented here: http://wiki.meteohub.de/Updates.
Updates are different for NSLU2 and other platforms. Difference is that NSLU2 version just contains
NSLU2 files, while non-NSLU2 still contains files for all platforms. Reason is that NSLU2 can't load
a 9 MB file into RAM caused by memory restrictions.
- When you have the file downloaded, mount Meteohub as a PC network share (Samba). User and
password are "meteohub". Meteohub needs to be in the same workgroup as your PC. You can set
workgroup on settings page of Meteohub.
- Copy downloaded update file (extension is .upd) to Meteohub PC network share folder "/public/transfer/"
- Go to Meteohub maintenance page and insert path "/data/transfer/update-v4.9y.upd" (assuming
the update file you downloaded was named "update-v4.9y.upd" and press "update (manual)" button.
- Wait until Meteohub reboots and check on "System Info" page that it has migrated to new version.