SheevaPlug broken?

Moderator: Mattk

skogvaktare
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

SheevaPlug broken?

Post by skogvaktare » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi everybody!

Today FedEx arrived with my new sheevaPlug.

After open the package, I heard a loud "klick"-noise from the inner side of the device.

So I just want to ask those of you, who already had the plug, if this is ok, before starting installing the meteohub.

When I connect the power plug, the two LEDs begin to blink, but these noise sounds a bit strange and not very healthy.

I would be glad for some answers.

Christian

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re:SheevaPlug broken?

Post by admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm

There is no rattle when moving my SheevaPlug.
You can easily open it by removing the 4 rubber feet (can be inserted again later on) and by removing the 4 screws behind that.

Having a look inside should tell you the truth, if there is something wrong/broken/fallen apart.

skogvaktare
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re:SheevaPlug broken?

Post by skogvaktare » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 am

Hi!

Thanks a lot. I already did it.

There was just an thin aluminium coverage in the upper part, which was fallen out of it´s position. Maybe because of the handling while shipping.

I fixed it an today i will get these specific sd card.

Unfurtunatly I have no linux pc, so I will try to install it via unix terminal on my mac. I hope that will succeed.

Have a nice weekend,

Christian

Dhoom
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: SheevaPlug broken?

Post by Dhoom » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

THANKS thats a BIG help!
:D :D
Are you worried about ccnp practice test You can get our 100% COMPTIA certification practice test Alabama State University contains all those materials you want to Columbia University paced test engine to help you pass Northwestern University