Webcam image resize

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

peterb
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Webcam image resize

Post by peterb » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi,
After a reboot of my TPlink meteobrige I've lost my Unifi UVC webcam conntction to WU, my PRO using the same type of camera with the same settings is working as normal. The weather station page and the weather networks tabs are both showing geeen ticks wher they should.

This is what the live data tab is saying:

Weather Underground Cam:
2017-09-23 17:32:00 Error: Image larger than 150k (237k), might be dropped by WU (no more tries):

Meteobridge Weather Cam:
2017-09-23 17:32:00 Error: convert: unable to open image `resize': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2712. convert: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/501. convert: unable to open image `640x480': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2712. convert: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/501. (10 more tries)

any suggestions why Meteobrige should not be able to find the image and re size, it appears in a new window when I ckick on the image of the camera on the weather sation page?
Thanks.