Totally Confused

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

Post Reply
weatherist34
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 am

Totally Confused

Post by weatherist34 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Hello I finally got around to installing some new hardware and installing the meteobridge Boris sent me some months ago.

But I am totally confused on the wind values I cant determine what is the wind gust what is the max wind gust value ..

im using the weather34 homeweatherstation option hopefully some of you experienced guys will have some knowledge on what is the value for wind gust...brian

User avatar
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Totally Confused

Post by wvdkuil » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 pm

weatherist34 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:31 pm
Hello I finally got around to installing some new hardware and installing the meteobridge Boris sent me some months ago.

But I am totally confused on the wind values I cant determine what is the wind gust what is the max wind gust value ..

im using the weather34 homeweatherstation option hopefully some of you experienced guys will have some knowledge on what is the value for wind gust...brian
wind is the name of the sensor used for all speeds of the wind.
gust-speed is the highest value in any period of the sensor wind
wind-speed is defines as the average for a defined period of (I think) 10 seconds but depends on the weather-station.

gust: [wind0wind-act.1:0]
wind: [wind0avgwind-act.1:0]

With Meteobridge (and Meteohub) the sensors are the first part, explained at http://meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates

Examples at the bottom of that page use gust: Max gust in last 10 minutes was: [wind0wind-max10.1:0]

Wim

weatherist34
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 am

Re: Totally Confused

Post by weatherist34 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am

wvdkuil wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 pm
weatherist34 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:31 pm
Hello I finally got around to installing some new hardware and installing the meteobridge Boris sent me some months ago.

But I am totally confused on the wind values I cant determine what is the wind gust what is the max wind gust value ..

im using the weather34 homeweatherstation option hopefully some of you experienced guys will have some knowledge on what is the value for wind gust...brian
wind is the name of the sensor used for all speeds of the wind.
gust-speed is the highest value in any period of the sensor wind
wind-speed is defines as the average for a defined period of (I think) 10 seconds but depends on the weather-station.

gust: [wind0wind-act.1:0]
wind: [wind0avgwind-act.1:0]

With Meteobridge (and Meteohub) the sensors are the first part, explained at http://meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates

Examples at the bottom of that page use gust: Max gust in last 10 minutes was: [wind0wind-max10.1:0]

Wim
good morning Wim

thank you now I get it ...so for homeweatherstation api use

it is note Im using the multiplier from ms to kmh ...livedata.php

$weather["wind_direction"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[7],0);
$weather["wind_direction_avg"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[46],0);
$weather["wind_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[5]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_avg"] = $meteobridgeapi[12]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[6]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_max"] = $meteobridgeapi[30]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed_max"]= $meteobridgeapi[32]*3.6;

if its wrong can you help im somewhat new to it but have only just installed some new hardware and now im going to utilize the mysql from the meteobridge into the template release sometime soon.also really improve the template for meteobridge use currently using the mysql at https://weather34.com

brian



Image

User avatar
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Totally Confused

Post by wvdkuil » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 pm

weatherist34 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am
good morning Wim
. . . shortened . . .
$weather["wind_direction"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[7],0);
$weather["wind_direction_avg"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[46],0);
$weather["wind_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[5]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_avg"] = $meteobridgeapi[12]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[6]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_max"] = $meteobridgeapi[30]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed_max"]= $meteobridgeapi[32]*3.6;

if its wrong can you help im somewhat new to it but have only just installed some new hardware and now im going to utilize the mysql from the meteobridge into the template release sometime soon.also really improve the template for meteobridge use currently using the mysql at https://weather34.com
brian
I am not familiar with the $meteobridgeapi array you are using.
And therefor I can not see / study the [Meteobridge tags] which are used to fill that array.

Succes, Wim

weatherist34
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 am

Re: Totally Confused

Post by weatherist34 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm

wvdkuil wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 pm
weatherist34 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am
good morning Wim
. . . shortened . . .
$weather["wind_direction"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[7],0);
$weather["wind_direction_avg"] = number_format($meteobridgeapi[46],0);
$weather["wind_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[5]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_avg"] = $meteobridgeapi[12]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed"] = $meteobridgeapi[6]*3.6;
$weather["wind_speed_max"] = $meteobridgeapi[30]*3.6;
$weather["wind_gust_speed_max"]= $meteobridgeapi[32]*3.6;

if its wrong can you help im somewhat new to it but have only just installed some new hardware and now im going to utilize the mysql from the meteobridge into the template release sometime soon.also really improve the template for meteobridge use currently using the mysql at https://weather34.com
brian
I am not familiar with the $meteobridgeapi array you are using.
And therefor I can not see / study the [Meteobridge tags] which are used to fill that array.

Succes, Wim

i had this from some months ago to work with

line 1 time/date finishes at line 66

for example(s)

$weather["temp"] = $meteobridgeapi[2];

$weather["barometer"] = $meteobridgeapi[10];


line 1 [DD]/[MM]/[YYYY] [hh]:[mm]:[ss]
[th0temp-act:--]
[th0hum-act:--]
[th0dew-act:--]
[wind0avgwind-act:--]
[wind0wind-act:--]
[wind0dir-act:--]
[rain0rate-act:--]
[rain0total-daysum:--]
[thb0seapress-act:--]
[wind0dir-act:--]
[wind0wind-act=bft.0:--]
m/s
C
hPa
mm
--
[thb0seapress-val60:--]
[rain0total-monthsum:--]
[rain0total-yearsum:--]
[rain0total-ydaysum:--]
[thb0temp-act:--]
[thb0hum-act:--]
[wind0chill-act:--]
[th0temp-val60:--]
[th0temp-dmax:--]
[th0temp-dmaxtime:--]
[th0temp-dmin:--]
[th0temp-dmintime:--]
[wind0avgwind-dmax:--]
[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime:--]
[wind0wind-dmax:--]
[wind0wind-dmaxtime:--]
[thb0seapress-dmax:--]
[thb0seapress-dmaxtime:--]
[thb0seapress-dmin:--]
[thb0seapress-dmintime:--]
[mbsystem-swversion:--]
[mbsystem-buildnum:--]
[wind0wind-max10:--]
--
--
[uv0index-act:--]
--
[sol0rad-act:--]
[wind0dir-avg10:--]
[rain0total-sum60:--]
--
[mbsystem-daynightflag:--]
--
[wind0dir-avg10:--]
--
m
--
[mbsystem-daylength:--]
--
--
[uv0index-dmax:--]
[th0hum-dmax:--]
[th0hum-dmaxtime:--]
[th0hum-dmin:--]
[th0hum-dmintime:--]
[th0dew-dmax:--]
[th0dew-dmaxtime:--]
[th0dew-dmin:--]
line 66 [th0dew-dmintime:--]

brian

User avatar
admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Re: Totally Confused

Post by admin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm

@Brian: Meteobridge provides direct support for "Home Weather Station" template. You can select sending data in that format on "Weather Network" tab. But may be you are going to add things not implemented in the standard upload defined there?

Post Reply