Hi.
I switched my scientific oregon wmr88
For a scientific oregon wmr 200
But now is the problem in weather undergrpund that the meteobridge shows the indoor temp instead if the outdoor temp the wmr88 does not have this problem 🤔
I use a tp.link meoteohub for years
I dont see the problem whats wrong ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Scientific oregon wmr200 shows indoor temp
- Replies: 1
- Views: 970
- Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Wrm88 and culumus and TP-LINK TL-MR3020
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2125
Wrm88 and culumus and TP-LINK TL-MR3020
Hello
Im new on this forum and i need despartly some help
I have a new station, the wrm88. i was informed that the
TP-LINK TL-MR3020 can be used as uploader to my webspace,
so i have order the TP-LINK TL-MR3020 by conrad and flashed it 2 day.s ago,
but i have troubles to get the data up to my ...
Im new on this forum and i need despartly some help
I have a new station, the wrm88. i was informed that the
TP-LINK TL-MR3020 can be used as uploader to my webspace,
so i have order the TP-LINK TL-MR3020 by conrad and flashed it 2 day.s ago,
but i have troubles to get the data up to my ...