Search found 5 matches
- Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:26 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Rain rate data: time-averaged? **solved**
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2049
Re: Rain rate data: time-averaged? **solved**
Thanks... I didn't know that protocol was publicly available. Strange that they chose that parameter to illustrate "Precip. Rate" on their graph, as the plot of actual rain rate is much more informative. Thanks, again.
- Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:46 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Rain rate data: time-averaged? **solved**
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2049
Rain rate data: time-averaged? **solved**
We use meteobridge to upload weather data to Weather Underground.
Our meteobridge seems to send a time-averaged rain rate instead of the actual rain rate. So even though the rain rate may have spiked at 3+ in/hr for 10 minutes, Weather Underground receives a much lower value like 0.4 in/hr.
I ...
Our meteobridge seems to send a time-averaged rain rate instead of the actual rain rate. So even though the rain rate may have spiked at 3+ in/hr for 10 minutes, Weather Underground receives a much lower value like 0.4 in/hr.
I ...
- Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:28 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: error regarding device limit **solved**
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1490
Re: error regarding device limit **SOLVED**
A simple reboot from within Meteobridge did not work, but a Reboot from within Expert Mode (OpenWrt) did clear the error.
- Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: error regarding device limit **solved**
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1490
error regarding device limit **solved**
Recently received error messages on push notifications to twitter stating something about a device limit, referring to a directory path: /root/meteobridge.conf (or something like that)...
Can anyone help with this? Is there a way to clear the "limit"?... and is this directory accessible?
I can't ...
Can anyone help with this? Is there a way to clear the "limit"?... and is this directory accessible?
I can't ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 am
- Forum: Vantage
- Topic: ERROR message... What to do?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11817
ERROR message... What to do?
I've run meteobridge for 2 years with Vantage Vue to a wireless network, no problems... Now meteobridge setup interface gives an error as follows:
Error: Open file for write failed (/root/meteobridge.conf): No space left on device
I have no idea what to do. Any ideas? Thanks.
Error: Open file for write failed (/root/meteobridge.conf): No space left on device
I have no idea what to do. Any ideas? Thanks.