Joe002
I went through the full set up of Acuparse and am trying to get data to load. Looks like I have everything set up correctly but am not seeing live data in the Acuparse web interface. I went through the config and the only thing I can't seem to locate is the sensor "Station ID". It should be ...
Search found 9 matches
- Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:43 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Continued use of AcuRite SmartHUB with Meteobridge
- Replies: 73
- Views: 32981
- Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Added support for more sensors on the discontinued Accurite smart hub
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5618
Re: Added support for more sensors on the discontinued Accurite smart hub
This is just the info I have been looking for as well. I have an Acurite 5n1 (01058RM) that I bought two years ago along with the Acurite smartHub. I connected them with the dlink (DIR-505) and meteobridge and all was well in the world. I was able to post data to PWS then pull that in to my Rachio ...
- Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 pm
- Forum: other stations (RainWise, Peet Bros, energy monitors)
- Topic: Replace Acurite 5n1 with new WS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10685
Replace Acurite 5n1 with new WS
Hi all,
I have meteobridge running on a dlink wireless AP (DIR-505) and was previously publishing my data to PWS from an Acurite 5n1 (01058RM). Since Acurite decided that they would MD my Acurite smartHub in February of this year, I am no longer able to post my data. It has been very beneficial for ...
I have meteobridge running on a dlink wireless AP (DIR-505) and was previously publishing my data to PWS from an Acurite 5n1 (01058RM). Since Acurite decided that they would MD my Acurite smartHub in February of this year, I am no longer able to post my data. It has been very beneficial for ...
- Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm
- Forum: Vantage
- Topic: Replace Acurite 5n1 with VP
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12452
Replace Acurite 5n1 with VP
Hi all,
I have meteobridge running on a dlink wireless AP (DIR-505) and was previously publishing my data to PWS from an Acurite 5n1 (01058RM). Since Acurite decided that they would MD my Acurite smartHub in February of this year, I am no longer able to post my data. It has been very beneficial for ...
I have meteobridge running on a dlink wireless AP (DIR-505) and was previously publishing my data to PWS from an Acurite 5n1 (01058RM). Since Acurite decided that they would MD my Acurite smartHub in February of this year, I am no longer able to post my data. It has been very beneficial for ...
- Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Why do I need to cycle power so often?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6255
Re: Why do I need to cycle power so often?
What did he set it to?
- Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Why do I need to cycle power so often?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6255
Re: Why do I need to cycle power so often?
I am having a similar problem with intermittent data capture on my DIR-505 connected to an Acurite Smarthub. Acurite supports uploading data to Weather Underground directly/natively. When I log in to my WU account online, all data is there with no gaps. Therefore, I know that the Smarthub device is ...
- Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 pm
- Forum: Discussion
- Topic: How best to troubleshoot intermittent data capture problems
- Replies: 6
- Views: 26679
Re: How best to troubleshoot intermittent data capture problems
I am having a similar problem with intermittent data capture on my DIR-505 connected to an Acurite Smarthub. Acurite supports uploading data to Weather Underground directly/natively. When I log in to my WU account online, all data is there with no gaps. Therefore, I know that the Smarthub device is ...
- Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:36 pm
- Forum: misc
- Topic: Will it flash? - WRT54G?????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12731
Re: Will it flash? - WRT54G?????
I tried flashing it to a WRT54G. No joy. Error'd out after reading header info.
- Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 pm
- Forum: misc
- Topic: Will it flash? - WRT54G?????
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12731
Will it flash? - WRT54G?????
Was wondering if this would be a compatable flash as well as use of an old router that I have? I have put Tomato as well as DD-WRT on it and used them both over many years. If so, might save me the expense of purchasing the H/W. Thx.