Search found 118 matches

by ToTo
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:13 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

Thank you, I have changed it.
by ToTo
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:36 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

ok, if it occurs again, I'll get back to you.

Germany goes into lockdown tomorrow and hope it will help reduce the infection numbers. 😷

All the best
Torsten
by ToTo
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:17 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

Good Morning Brian,

That's right, now it's all right again. The screenshot is from my iPad.

Maybe the error comes from the graphic calculation of the displayed azimuth/elevation angle?

Thanks
Torsten
by ToTo
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:41 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

I have a problem, with the sun/moon modul:
5DDA2FCE-1553-4E41-8F9F-276B4BC14312.jpeg
5DDA2FCE-1553-4E41-8F9F-276B4BC14312.jpeg (102.33 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Can I get a fix for that?
by ToTo
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:32 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)
Replies: 409
Views: 11332

Re: Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)

I have a dejavu, checkwx and side menu, we have had this before, HWS :wink:
https://wetter.de.cool/
My version is still running :mrgreen:
by ToTo
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:44 pm
Forum: Meteobridge PRO/NANOSD/RPI Discussion
Topic: app for Davis Vantage Pro2 data viewing
Replies: 1
Views: 154

Re: app for Davis Vantage Pro2 data viewing

Weather34 has a smartphone view
viewtopic.php?t=15243

Under iOS you can use Homescreen Icon.
by ToTo
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:50 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Purpleair sensor integration - need help. **solved**
Replies: 19
Views: 638

Re: Purpleair sensor integration - need help. **solved**

Great, many thanks for this support!
by ToTo
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Nano SD database backup **solved**
Replies: 2
Views: 200

Re: Nano SD database backup

The field remains empty, if you press the Test button to create a backup.
by ToTo
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:31 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

...caution ENGLISH only supported in version 10. caution requires the primary station to be Davis Hardware not compatible with other brands /primary sensors must be Davis .. Just when we have such a good level of language support, don't you want to support it anymore? I think I have to cope with th...
by ToTo
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:20 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

Hello Brian, I once updated my NanoSD to firmware 5.0 and the template to 9.34Z. I use the Edge Chromium under Win10, there are some points shifted: console.jpg On the weekend we had the time change to wintertime again, I have to correct the UTC offset in the options from 2 to 1, so that my local ti...
by ToTo
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:40 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: New Nanosd
Replies: 4
Views: 252

Re: New Nanosd

I had a problem like that once, a reboot helped me.
by ToTo
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:47 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Integrating AirLink - no sensor data
Replies: 33
Views: 1688

Re: Integrating AirLink - no sensor data

Is it possible to upload the Airlink measured values to the Luftdaten.info network?
I found no entry in Weather Networks Tab.

https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/meta/wiki/APIs
by ToTo
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:10 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

The language support is already 98% very good, I think the remaining 2% is just a difficult matter, but that's no problem if it doesn't fit right away. Is it possible to display in the dayforecast.php the expected daily amount in mm instead of the rain probability in percent. What do you think? 7A75...
by ToTo
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:24 am
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Weather34 TEMPLATE
Replies: 1317
Views: 105215

Re: Weather34 TEMPLATE

Good improvement of your health and that you feel much better again!

Torsten
by ToTo
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:58 pm
Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
Topic: Airlink
Replies: 27
Views: 1638

Re: Airlink

Thanks :D