I have/had an issue related to using wifi on the MB. If I use ethernet I dont have any hanging issues.
When using WIFI, every 1-2 days the MB would stop working. Screen blank forcing me to reboot to restart.
The only error i would see would be ..
USER root pid 29226 cmd /home/meteohub/test5m.sh ...
Search found 17 matches
- Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:42 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: wlan0 MB Pro hangs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1169
- Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:10 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Luci interface changes? **solved**
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2237
- Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:28 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Ambient **solved**
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2530
Re: Pro2 Ambient (fixed)
Not sure if it was Ambient or myself but its working again.
I had multiple accounts but only 1 with the correct MAC so I deleted 2 of them and updated the 3rd with the new MAC
and now I am no longer getting errors. Thanks for all the feedback.
Ed
I had multiple accounts but only 1 with the correct MAC so I deleted 2 of them and updated the 3rd with the new MAC
and now I am no longer getting errors. Thanks for all the feedback.
Ed
- Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:28 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Luci interface changes? **solved**
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2237
Re: Pro2 Luci interface changes?
ill check it out. is there a perm way for me to add/update the logging config so i can utilize my syslog server?
i update it in Luci but after reboot or other means, the server details are erased.
i thing theres a way with logd? i dont want to use tftp, ftp, etc. Rather it be sent as syslog msg to ...
i update it in Luci but after reboot or other means, the server details are erased.
i thing theres a way with logd? i dont want to use tftp, ftp, etc. Rather it be sent as syslog msg to ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:24 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Ambient **solved**
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2530
Re: Pro2 Ambient
thanks, i have already pinged ambient. i am thinking that maybe its something related to my backup config.
i used my saved pro config to update my pro2.
i used my saved pro config to update my pro2.
- Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:23 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Luci interface changes? **solved**
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2237
Re: Pro2 Luci interface changes?
on the pro i had to use luci and ssh to mount an external usb. also to add my syslog info so i could get logs sent there.
the luci interface looks a lot diff from the pro. must be the version?
the luci interface looks a lot diff from the pro. must be the version?
- Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:20 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Ambient **solved**
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2530
Re: Pro2 Ambient
i have an ambient account but not a paid sub. i updated my device on ambient, deleted and added it back and deleted the account then added it back with the same results. thought id ask b4 i ask ambient directly.
- Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:25 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Ambient **solved**
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2530
Pro2 Ambient **solved**
How do I remove the Ambient WX net option? Used to be able to change to "no uploads" but I have done that and rebooted but its still there.
Reason is that im having issues uploading since I recently upgraded from the Pro to Pro2.
I want to remove it then add it back to see if theres any diff.
See ...
Reason is that im having issues uploading since I recently upgraded from the Pro to Pro2.
I want to remove it then add it back to see if theres any diff.
See ...
- Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:56 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: Pro2 Luci interface changes? **solved**
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2237
Pro2 Luci interface changes? **solved**
upgraded from pro to pro2 and the luci interface is different. Is there a way to use the more advanced version I used on the Pro?
- Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:23 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: MB Pro missing wx stations?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1215
MB Pro missing wx stations?
My MB device stopped working normally and I noticed that the list of available WX stations has multiple devices with a (-) minus sign for my Vantage pro choice. I am thinking of doing a reset and restarting but was hoping someone might have ideas.
See attachments
See attachments
- Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:45 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Upload to weatherlink - creating the DID. **solved**
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2082
Re: Upload to weatherlink - creating the DID
I signed up but didn’t get any DIDor key sent to me.
- Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:00 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3220
Re: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
I am not sure what the "retries" actually do but I had most of them set to retry forever or 5 retries.
I now have it set as no retries.
I think that was filling up the buffer which then delayed the updates but not 100% sure
since I couldnt find anything on the Main Meteo web site that explained it.
I now have it set as no retries.
I think that was filling up the buffer which then delayed the updates but not 100% sure
since I couldnt find anything on the Main Meteo web site that explained it.
- Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:27 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3220
Re: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
Thanks. I went back to ver 4.3 and changed a few of the things you noted previously.
So far it seems to be keeping up better now and the buffer is staying at 1%.
Before it kept climbing until it was at 100% / 1000 items.
I am only running 1 device. The only real changes I made going to the PRO is I ...
So far it seems to be keeping up better now and the buffer is staying at 1%.
Before it kept climbing until it was at 100% / 1000 items.
I am only running 1 device. The only real changes I made going to the PRO is I ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:58 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3220
Re: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
I will check those out.
As far as my weathernets / services, i have the following
WeatherNets
wunderground
weather34
weathercloud
AWEKAS
Ambient
PWS Weather
APRS
CWOP
AnythingWeather
Services
Twitter
backup.sh
weather34 charts today
weather34 stationcron
weather34 charts-end-of-day
template ...
As far as my weathernets / services, i have the following
WeatherNets
wunderground
weather34
weathercloud
AWEKAS
Ambient
PWS Weather
APRS
CWOP
AnythingWeather
Services
backup.sh
weather34 charts today
weather34 stationcron
weather34 charts-end-of-day
template ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:38 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge PRO/PRO2/NANOSD/RPI/VM Discussion
- Topic: PRO Intervals to Wundeground
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3220
PRO Intervals to Wundeground
No matter what I change my Wunderground interval to it seems to only update every 10 minutes.
I was setup as 5 sec and tried every combo up to 1 min.
The event log shows successful but Wunderground doesn’t update.
It started after the last SW update. I tried to go back to 4.3 but that made no ...
I was setup as 5 sec and tried every combo up to 1 min.
The event log shows successful but Wunderground doesn’t update.
It started after the last SW update. I tried to go back to 4.3 but that made no ...