Search found 2 matches
- Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:39 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Lost License key
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1130
Re: Lost License key
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately that does not seem to work. Maybe because it is not the original RaspberryPi, I lost most of my equipment after a break in, so had to replace everything. Is it the MAC address that is interrogated?
- Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:32 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Lost License key
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1130
Lost License key
Due to an unfortunate incident, I have lost my license key. I tried making contact to to the info e-mail address with my details but my e-mail provider is reporting that they cannot complete the send process. Is there any other means of contact Admin to remedy the situation.
Thank you.
Thank you.