Hello,
I receved an email form windy. The actual API v1 is deprecated and will shutted down on december 31th 2026.
I'm using the default windy plug-in to upload the data on windy. Will the Windy plugin updated to Windy API v2 soon?
Thanks.
Search found 26 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:06 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Windy API v1 shutdown
- Replies: 0
- Views: 58
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:33 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: use remote admin url to retrieve data
- Replies: 4
- Views: 334
Re: use remote admin url to retrieve data
Polling every minute for data via the remote service is rather aggressive, depending on how much data you request,
There is no general connection limit, but when lots of service requests punch my server at exactly the same time, the number of HTTP handles might be saturated and the request gets ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 8:13 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: use remote admin url to retrieve data
- Replies: 4
- Views: 334
Re: use remote admin url to retrieve data
The user report that, with a regular frequence of 2 hours, is impossible to retrieve the data.
The error seams to be related to an error connection to the host:
https://github.com/iu1jvo/meteobridge/issues/20
Could the relay form admin.meteobridge.com to the meteobridge device have a limined number ...
The error seams to be related to an error connection to the host:
https://github.com/iu1jvo/meteobridge/issues/20
Could the relay form admin.meteobridge.com to the meteobridge device have a limined number ...
- Sun Jul 12, 2026 1:01 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: use remote admin url to retrieve data
- Replies: 4
- Views: 334
use remote admin url to retrieve data
Hi all,
I have an open issue on a Home Assistance integration for Meteobridge.
One user had configured the Integration to access a remote Meteobrige, accessing the remote meteobridge via remote access (https://admin.meteobridge.com/...).
The issue is related to an error to tretrive data that seams ...
I have an open issue on a Home Assistance integration for Meteobridge.
One user had configured the Integration to access a remote Meteobrige, accessing the remote meteobridge via remote access (https://admin.meteobridge.com/...).
The issue is related to an error to tretrive data that seams ...
- Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:26 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3555
Re: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
I'm glad you found a solution for yourself. But isn't the way Meteobridge itself sends data to Weather Underground wheather network flawed?
I can't support this.
The issue I have found could be depended by my meteobridge configuration. I only tryed to send data to weather underground in a way ...
- Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:08 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3555
Re: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
Using the "standard" Weather network for "Weather Underground", Wind speed and Wind Gust were de same.
this is (I suppose) caused by my virtual weather station that compute and return as wind speed the wind "gust" in the past 10 minutes and as average the "wind average speed the past 10 minutes ...
this is (I suppose) caused by my virtual weather station that compute and return as wind speed the wind "gust" in the past 10 minutes and as average the "wind average speed the past 10 minutes ...
- Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:47 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3555
Re: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
Issue resolved disabling the Weather Underground wheather network and implementing a HTTP Upload Event using the following URL:
https://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=IMOMPA3&PASSWORD=zru8qTOV&dateutc=now&winddir=[wind0dir-act]&windspeedmph=[wind0avgwind ...
https://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=IMOMPA3&PASSWORD=zru8qTOV&dateutc=now&winddir=[wind0dir-act]&windspeedmph=[wind0avgwind ...
- Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:38 am
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3555
Re: Weather Underground wind speed
I guess it depends on what you (and/or MB) send to the different places: WU, Meteotemplate.
You can make a test for WU (or Meteotemplate) and deactivate the MB WU service and send your own defined data via services/events as a http post to WU. (however, you need to know the WU API description for ...
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:51 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3555
Weather Underground wind speed **solved**
Hello,
Looking at the wind data for my station on Weather Underground and comparing it with other networks (windy and APRS), I find discrepant values.
On Weather Underground seem to be used only Gust values and not the average speed value.
I don't understand if this is a problem of weather ...
Looking at the wind data for my station on Weather Underground and comparing it with other networks (windy and APRS), I find discrepant values.
On Weather Underground seem to be used only Gust values and not the average speed value.
I don't understand if this is a problem of weather ...
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:25 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Add Logical Sensor
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3008
Re: Add Logical Sensor
You could easily add a DIY "logical" sensor by creating a plugin weathersation (as an AWK script) that could read the physical sensor of choice and output that data as any sensor you want. :D
Yes!
I already do that. :wink:
My "logical" weatherstation read the wind speed from the primary ...
- Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:19 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Add Logical Sensor
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3008
Re: Add Logical Sensor
Ok, now is clear!admin wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:55 pm no, set of logical sensors is predefined for the ones needed by weather networks.
Logical sensors borns from the needs of weather networks.
- Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:20 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Meteobridge 5.2 Reboot problem.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2485
Re: Meteobridge 5.2 Reboot problem.
This is my Hardware Platform.
Capture.PNG
Before believing that there is a real conflict from usb stick chipset and/or open wrt driver or router hardware, I wold try to reset meteobridge to factory default or to flash again, it won't be anytime soon, I thought I'd wait a month or so, when I make ...
Capture.PNG
Before believing that there is a real conflict from usb stick chipset and/or open wrt driver or router hardware, I wold try to reset meteobridge to factory default or to flash again, it won't be anytime soon, I thought I'd wait a month or so, when I make ...
- Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:36 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Add Logical Sensor
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3008
Re: Add Logical Sensor
Thanks for the full explanation.
Then, if I correclty understand, adding a station that provide UV or other sensors that are not already provided by the primary station, the correspondign logical sensor will be created?
Then, if I correclty understand, adding a station that provide UV or other sensors that are not already provided by the primary station, the correspondign logical sensor will be created?
- Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:05 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Meteobridge 5.2 Reboot problem.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2485
Re: Meteobridge 5.2 Reboot problem.
I think the stick is working good.
The problems are only at meteobridge reboot when is needed to disconnect and then reconnect the stick when meteobridge is completely started.
This issue is appared two weeks after the first meteobridge startup, when I first configured the system. In the two weeks ...
The problems are only at meteobridge reboot when is needed to disconnect and then reconnect the stick when meteobridge is completely started.
This issue is appared two weeks after the first meteobridge startup, when I first configured the system. In the two weeks ...
- Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:51 pm
- Forum: Meteobridge Discussion
- Topic: Add Logical Sensor
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3008
Re: Add Logical Sensor
I added an additional weather station (Station 1) that provide a wind sensor.
I can see three new Phisical Senso (wind1!0avgwind, wind1!0wind, wind1!0dir), but not the correspondind Logical Sensors.
the only way to use the station 1 sensors is to remap them on the logical sensor normally used by ...
I can see three new Phisical Senso (wind1!0avgwind, wind1!0wind, wind1!0dir), but not the correspondind Logical Sensors.
the only way to use the station 1 sensors is to remap them on the logical sensor normally used by ...