- Conrad Weather Station TE831X with [list]
- 5 wireless temperature/humidity sensors (5 x TS34c)
- remote rain gauge (rain sensor TS906)
- remote anemometer (wind sensor TS805).
- Conard Energy Control 3000 USB with [list]
- 2 wireless socket sensor (ES1) meter
- 1 wireless main meter IR-sensor (ES-2)
You can get online data here
- Weather report is posted here at Wunderground
- Smartphone friendly version posted here at iPhone Station based on iwdl
- inside temperatures
- weather station at cosum (former called pachube)
- energy consumption via my web-site.
- Rain data seems to get stuck somewhere (see post)
- Temperature, windspeed, wind direction from wind sensor does not arrive in Meteohub (see post)
- Documentation for Energy Manager (EM1010) Sensor numbering is missing (see post)
- Pachube connection is working. The time stamp delay is a little bit "unprofessional" (see post)
Is there anybody out there with the same Energy Control? I have many open topics with the accuracy , visualization, and interpretation of data.
Overall I am really impressed with Meteohub software and the DreamPlug. I have been looking more then 2 years to find a solution for "my house data collection"... Thanks Boris! Great job.