Instruction manual

Moderator: Mattk

binbags
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Instruction manual

Post by binbags » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 pm

On that advent of a new major update to the meteohub software and its relevant instruction manual.

Instead of printing off all of the new manual, would it be possible to do amendment pages on a tear out and insert new basis to the previous manual? rather than print off the whole manual again.:unsure:

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re:Instruction manual

Post by admin » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 am

Hi,
you really print that? I thought of just viewing it with acrobat reader on the computer.

I have to admit, that functionality took quite a boost in the last 3 month. I guess in a few month this will be more settled. At the moment it is hard to foresee what new features will be there in the next 4 weeks.

binbags
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re:Instruction manual

Post by binbags » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:29 am

Hi
Yes being one of the old folk on your great achievment, I prefer to have and hold paper print.
Spending all the time reading a pdf even on a 19inch monitor does not do a lot of good for my eye's.
So yes it would be good if this can be done, but if not I carry on as I have been.:unsure:

Just to change subject for a second. Does anybody out there no of a lightning detector, similar to the Bolteck, that we can build ourselves and run through another Nslu2 server. This would be a nice addition to what has been done already.:)

Keep up the good work, although I don't know how you do it.

Alan