UTC is used for graphs instead of local time?

Definitions of graphs you want to share with us

Moderator: Mattk

wspronk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

UTC is used for graphs instead of local time?

Post by wspronk »

Recently I did find that all my graphs are made with a UTC time scale and that is now a 2 hours difference.
I am not sure if this was always the case or that it came in recently.
Is there a setting in my Meteobridge Pro where I can select if graphs should be created in local or UTC time?
For my weather site I would prefer a local time setting because that is more clear for visitors.
Please help.

Best regards,

Willy Spronk.

Mattk
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: UTC is used for graphs instead of local time?

Post by Mattk »

Willy Spronk, have you checked your time settings and or configurations. Normal output defaults to local time but can be specifically output in UTC if so selected. Have you checked the Wiki in regard template variables and graphs? What graph template are you using?

wspronk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by wspronk »

Hello Mattk,

I did investigate in the Wiki Files as also in the Forum data on MeteoHub and Het weer actueel but could not find the solution.
Also I dubbel checked the settings in my Meteobridge and find the time settings in the administration section to be correct.
Local and UTC time are given correctly.
I am not sure that this happened after a system crash during a data import were all settings did reset to zero and I had to reload the Meteobridge.
I do use my own graphic template and that was made in Meteobridge by the define chart menu and there I can't find a selection for the X axis.
You say that you specifically can select UTC time and therefore can you explain what setting is responsible for this so I can double check this.

Thanks,

Willy Spronk.

Mattk
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Mattk »

Suggest you try a standard graph template and see if the local times are correct? The ones I have tried all show as local time and this may indicate if your "own graphic template" is correct or has an issue?

wspronk
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by wspronk »

Hello Mattk,

After a reboot the problem was solved without any changes in the configuration.
But I did have a system crache a few day's ago when I was making changes in the hour data on months in this year where the system was not active yet.
After this I did have some problems wit the system but I found that probably a memory stick with the wrong format was the cause.
The backup's did write to it but after the crache the memory stick was unusable and needed to be formatted.
It was a memory stick of 32GB and therefore formatted in FAT32 and did not work anymore.
Why it worked at first I do not know.
Now I use a memory stick of 4GB and formatted in FAT and all is working fine.

Thanks for your answers...

Best regards,

Willy Spronk