Update 4.9g

What's hot...

Moderator: Mattk

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Update 4.9g

Post by admin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Update to Meteohub V4.9g (NSLU2, x86, SheevaPlug, DreamPlug, iConnect, DC01) brings these features:
  • Bug fixes on support of weather network idokep
  • Added Czech Vantage forecast texts.
  • WD-Live receives forecast texts in English, German, Italian and Dutch from inside Meteohub. Selection of forecast language is now done by a separate drop-down box on "WD-Live" page of Meteohub. When language "individual" is choosen the texts from "/data/graphs/individualfc.txt" (resp. "/public/graphs/individualfc.txt" when you access it as a pc-network drive) are used. This allows you to feed WD-Live with Vantage forecast text of any langage. Format of "individualfc.txt" is a flat file, each line holding a forecast message. If file is not there or there is no line for the given forecast number, a dash will be reported as message. Individual forecast text is also reported in variable "actual_thb?_fc_textindividual".
  • Fixes a bug that changes MAC to a default one when deselecting DHCP.
  • Fixes bug with windchill computation on weatherstations that don't provide wind chill data directly.
Update Link: http://www.meteohub.de/files/update-v4.9g.upd

marti
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Update 4.9g

Post by marti » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks for the Update!

But I can't get work it! If I choose Individual, it still show English fc text :(
And if I get forecast "actual_thb0_fc_textindividual" then I have delete first line in Estonian fc text "Peamiselt selge ja külm." ("Mostly clear and cooler.") to get them equal with English fc text!

What I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for you help!

BR,

Marti

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

But I can't get work it! If I choose Individual, it still show English fc text :(
Hard to guess what "it" is in the sentence above. If "it" is WD live, did you mind to press "save" after selecting the individual language setting on WD live page of Meteohub and did you wait until the next clientrawextra file gets beeing computed?
And if I get forecast "actual_thb0_fc_textindividual" then I have delete first line in Estonian fc text "Peamiselt selge ja külm." ("Mostly clear and cooler.") to get them equal with English fc text!
yes, looks like there is an unwanted offset in there. I just corrected this. Please update to 4.9g again to fix this. (I added cyclic update to 4.9g to allow for updating in one update version, so dont wonder that you can update to a version 4.9g already installed.)

marti
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by marti » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:15 am

Hi Boris,

I think, that the fc text goes to clientraw.txt not to clientrawextra.txt! This clear now, est fc text nicely in clientrawextra file!
And the second thing, clear to :) forecast text equal now!

Thank you!

BR,

Marti

METEOshop
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by METEOshop » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Boris,
it is bug or not, but I'm not able to choose czech lang from select options at WD page (version 4.9g - 4.9q), thanks for additional info in this problem.