meteohub upload error

This is intended for WMR100, WMR200, WMRS200 and RMS300 specific topics

Moderator: Mattk

groho
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

meteohub upload error

Post by groho » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

This is a brand new install, I'm finding my data is not uploading the Wunderground, and a check of the data log shows:
2011.11.03 18:15:33 log file cleared by user
2011.11.03 18:17:08 meteoplug: weathernet: No data upload to weather networks as sensor selected on weather network page for outdoor temp, outdoor humidity or outdoor dewpoint is not providing recent data.:
2011.11.03 18:22:05 meteoplug: weathernet: No data upload to weather networks as sensor selected on weather network page for outdoor temp, outdoor humidity or outdoor dewpoint is not providing recent data.:

I see the sensor data read out on the AmbeintWeather display, and on the "Sensors" portion of Meteohub. I also have the sensors assigned on the weather networks page under the "sensors to be used" section.

Am I dealing with a bad sensor? Any input would be appreciated. I've check for software updates and loaded/installed to the current version.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: meteohub upload error

Post by admin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 pm

please post a screen dump of lower part of weather network page. I guess one of the sensors mentioned in the logs is missing.

groho
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by groho » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 am

there's only four physical sensors; wind, direction, rain, and ambient. I'm not a weather person rather tasked to get this station functioning with online reporting. Does the ambient sensor support more than one sensor function? Currently set for THB0, but my AmbientWeather display is showing temp, humidity, dewpoint, pressure, etc. Does this mean I need to create additional sensors under THB#, and tie those points to the additional sensor ID's?

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 am

When you have thb0 and th0 defined on sensors page you also have to make use of these on weather network page. To check that I asked for a screen dump of weather network page. Please provide that.