This is intended for WMR100, WMR200, WMRS200 and RMS300 specific topics

Moderator: Mattk

Taz
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

WMR200 Rain sensor

Post by Taz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi!

Got a new WMR200 station, and it has given me some problem when it comes to the rain sensor. The sensor connects OK to the main unit, but no rain measurements comes over to Meteohub. Tried a dozen things to at last remove the station in Meteohub, save, let Meteohub find it again and add it as the Weather Station. At this time the rain sensor can´t be found in the Meteohub system. Not to find anywhere.... :-(

So, I have two questions:
First, how can I find the little :twisted: in the system?
Second, if it could be found, how should it be set up to get my millimetres over to Meteohub?

(Been running a WH1080 for the last six years, and except for battery changes has worked flawlessly. This one, for three times the money SHOULD be at least as good, I think......) :oops:

Taz
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: WMR200 Rain sensor

Post by Taz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:13 am

After lots of reboots of the station an of Meteohub finally it is there!

So question number two:
Yesterday in the rain I got rain measurement readings on the main unit but these never got in to Meteohub. (The sensor was at the time present in Meteohub and reported a good "last signal" frequency. ) Can anyone help me out on this one, please?

Maybe no one is in here anymore, or is it just my bad English? :oops: In that case, -sorry for that........

A cyberbeer for the one that could give me a hint!

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: WMR200 Rain sensor

Post by admin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:38 pm

I think you did also send me a mail and I did answer that.
I guess you are stuck with rain rate displayed on sensors page. Rain rate does show current rain intensity (mm/h), only.
Total rainfall (mm) of day is not shown there. But you can use it in graphing and templating.