Data Storage Internal / Upload Interval

WH-1080 weather station is also known as Watson W-8681, WX-2008, National Geographic 265 NE, Elecsa 6975 and 6976.

Moderator: Mattk

Flens63
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Data Storage Internal / Upload Interval

Post by Flens63 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 am

Must the same interval be put with the internal interval setting / storage of the data (with Weather display), how with the smallest opposed upload interval with Meteohub?

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Data Storage Internal / Upload Interval

Post by admin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:52 pm

I am not sure what you mean by "internal interval setting" and what this has to do with Weather Display?

Flens63
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Flens63 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:08 am

Ups, I meant EasyWeather. This is the software, which is delivered with the weather station .
Here, for example, the memory interval can be put for the internal memory. My question is whether this setting can interfere the transmission to Meteohub?
If I put, for example, with the station 30 minutes, with Meteohub, however, 2 minutes, the transference stops in Meteohub after a while.

The background is only that I would like to relieve, actually, the internal memory of the station; since if this is full, the transference also pauses in Meteohub apparently.
Attachments
easyweather-Setup.png
easyweather-Setup.png (58.52 KiB) Viewed 2697 times

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:38 pm

There is not interference as you can just use one of the programs at a time.
Parallel operation is not possible, as WH-1080 has a bidirectional USB HID protocol.

Flens63
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Flens63 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 am

This is clear, the settings for the station occur of course before connecting to Meteohub.
My supposition is if the interval of the station is put, e. g. , on 30 minutes, Meteohub in this time no topical values can call away.
Then under circumstances an internal time stamp of the station blocks in this time topical logging of the values in Meteohub?

But this is only one pure supposition of me. I had, in any case, the day before yesterday the case that the internal memory WH-1080 was full and then no more values came in Meteohub. When I had put the interval of the station on 30 minutes, no more values were stored after approx. 1 hour also in Meteohub. When I had put the interval of the station again on 5 minutes (the smallest value), everything ran again easily...

Although, I read just in the Meteohub documentation the following:
Meteohub just makes use of the live data of the WH-1080. All logging of data is done by Meteohub, the data logger functionality of the WH-1080 is not used by Meteohub.
Then it was apparent the day before yesterday only the problem with the full memory. . .