Rain Data Error after update

Moderator: Mattk

bfullerpe
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Rain Data Error after update

Post by bfullerpe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

On April 9 I updated the system to 4.9f. Recently when we started getting rain storms I noticed that the rainfall data is not being gathered and pushed to weather networks. The data shows as 0.01inches all the time. During a rain storm yesterday evening the weather station was showing the rainfall amount and rate but meteohub never showed that data. Today i upgraded to 4.9k hoping that would resolve the issue. After that did not work i disconnected the data logger from meteohub and connected to the computer. I then went thru and inspected the data and the information from yesterday's rain was all in there.

Weather Station Davis Vantage Pro2
Here is a link to weather underground that shows the data stream (station ID: KNMSILVE14) http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstat ... KNMSILVE14

Brian

wfpost
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Rain Data Error after update

Post by wfpost » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

maybe the known issue:
usb stick starts to die on NSLU2

dozens on entries with the forum >>>> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8160
viewforum.php?f=2

did you check meteohubs error logs?

bfullerpe
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by bfullerpe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Placed a new USB stick in and got everything back up and running. The same issue is still happening.

I also checked the log files and didn't find any errors or issues.

bfullerpe
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by bfullerpe » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

I might have accidently resolved the issue. On the weather networks page I zeroed out the rain sensor so the data was not being pushed. The next morning I decided to try and inspect the data I also decided to sent the rain sensor to push the weather networks. I then checked online and found that the data was showing rain back to 0"/hr. If it rains this afternoon i can confirm if the data is being passed correctly.

bfullerpe
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by bfullerpe » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

I resolved future problems with bugs and glitches by removing meteohub out of the system. Replaced with data logger by Davis using the weatherlinkip. Connected directly to LAN and published to weatherlink web page.

johncena
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by johncena » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:16 pm

t have accidently resolved the issue. On the weather networks page I zeroed out the rain sensor so the data was not being pushed. The next morning I decided to try and inspect the data I also decided to sent the rain sensor to push the weather networks. I then checked online and found that the data was showing rain back to 0"/hr. If it rains this afternoon i can confirm if
We provide fast success in pass4sure 640-802 dumps exam by using our high quality comptia a plus prep resources. We offer up-to-dated usuhs.mil dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success