How to transfer MeteoHub to a new PC?

and other offical x86 platforms like e-boxes and fitPC

Moderator: Mattk

HeinrichH
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

How to transfer MeteoHub to a new PC?

Post by HeinrichH » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:56 am

For my house in Portugal I've bought a new PC.
On the moment a version of MeteoHub is running under VMware on a x86 PC in Netherland.
How do I transfer all of the running MeteoHub to a version running on a new PC also under VMware?
Also the data must be copied to the new PC.

I've seen the backup posibilities for config and data but seen the licensing I've to start with a unlicensed copy of MeteoHub on the new PC but the running version has a lot of defined graphics an d a unlicensed copy can only handle one graphic.

After the transfers I have to transfer the license key? But whats going on then with my defined graphics?
Checking the remote....

skyewright
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re:How to transfer MeteoHub to a new PC?

Post by skyewright » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 am

HeinrichH wrote:After the transfers I have to transfer the license key? But whats going on then with my defined graphics?
You can restore all your defined graphics onto an unlicenced system, but you can't use them until the new system is properly licensed.

008hnoor
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: How to transfer MeteoHub to a new PC?

Post by 008hnoor » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 pm

I've seen the backup posibilities for config and data but seen the licensing I've to start with a unlicensed copy of MeteoHub on the new PC but the running version has a lot of defined graphics an d a unlicensed copy can only handle one graphic.