Rainwise MK III and IP-100

Moderator: Mattk

JustCured
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Rainwise MK III and IP-100

Post by JustCured »

Good day,

I am a new forum member, but long time owner and user of a meteobridge. I have been using a Davis VantageVue station with the Davis IP datalogger.

I am upgrading to a new Rainwise MKIII with Rainwise's IP-100 network interface.

It does not appear to me that the meteobridge supports receiving data over my ethernet network from the IP-100. Is that correct? And if correct, is there a possibility of support in a future release?

I realize that Rainwise's RainwiseNet provides some of the functionality of the meteobridge, but certainly not all.

Thanks for all the efforts of the meteobridge developers and this community. I have been impressed with the robust functionality of my device.

Michael
Siesta Key Florida
Ajay
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Rainwise MK III and IP-100

Post by Ajay »

This is an awfully old post, but I also am wondering if I have any chance to extract data from the Rainwise IP-100 into the meteobridge/weatherbridge. I see there are options for the older USB interface but not the IP-100? Any chance there is a way of extracting data from the Mk III via the IP-100? Rainwise no longer sells the serial USB device that meteobridge supports making any chance of using the Meteobridge with Rainwise impossible.

It would seem that weatherbridge sold by Ambient Weather should connect to Rainwise since they are now owned by the same parent company.

Sad in Minnesota. :(