These are world wide available on ebay (search for "android minix").
From my perspective this makes a Meteohub port to the less capable Raspberry PI obsolet.
- 1GHz clock speed (variable clocked)
- 512 MB RAM
- one USB port (USB OTG port is not supported by kernel I work with)
- integrated WLAN
- HDMI output for setting up system initially with a HDMI monitor and USB keyboard connected when entering WLAN credentials
- just a few watts of power consumption
- Meteohub resides on a 8GB microSD card (preferred an industrial one)
Form factor is really nice: When you want to connect more than one USB device plus LAN, this might come handy (search ebay for "LAN Adapter 3 Port USB Hub"):