Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)

Post by weatherist34 »

Good Morning

Super moon events added from year 2021 to 2023 can simply add beyond 2024 at anytime

Download Update 25th April 2021
* Adds Request for Super Moon events 2021-23 Ref Toto (08:08)
* Adds Request for Wetbulb display Ref Peter H (08:08)

upd3.png
upd3.png (179.76 KiB) Viewed 553 times

simple code to display Super Moon events , the phrase will appear on the date expected .

code.png
code.png (128.18 KiB) Viewed 553 times

jmontamat
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by jmontamat »

Works !!!!
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (180.46 KiB) Viewed 508 times

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

Thank you Josep dont think it could fail :-)

Download Update 27th April 2021
* Important New API values requires Meteobridge Reboot (11:14)
* Adds Humidity Day Average Gauge (11:14)
* Adds Dewpoint Day Average Gauge (11:14)
* Moves Feels Like to Temperature Module (11:14)
* Moves Wetbulb to Humidity Module (11:14)

avg.png
avg.png (95.14 KiB) Viewed 498 times

Unfortunately this will be the last you hear from me until after 17th May . Last night it was announced here in Turkey the whole country will go in to 24/7 lockdown for 3 weeks due to the alarming rate of new cases here since March 1st when restrictions were lifted ,whilst my wife and I have been vaccinated (Pfizer/Biontech) it doesn't exempt us from these new measures and restrictions so we are traveling late Wednesday because I cant take 3 weeks of being stuck indoors in Istanbul .

Once again always appreciate the feedback and I have tried to implement some ideas ,but hopefully sometime in the future things will settle and I can put some of your ideas into practice . So please dont assume Im ignoring emails,pm etc I just dont frequent the internet when Im out of Istanbul , I can quite easily go days and weeks without it ..

***dont forget todays update requires a meteobridge reboot , doesn't need to firmware update just a simple reboot to pick up the new API values.Once again thanks to Boris who literally replied within minutes of request for new values to be added .

Brian

prestwickwx
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by prestwickwx »

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear about the latest lock down. This thing just won't give up. Travel safe!

Cheers,

Chuck
https://myrtleweather.com/
Myrtle Beach WX @ Prestwick

Lespius
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Lespius »

No update !

Hi,
Until now I was using the Weather34 v.9.34
For some reasons I've decided to upgrade to Aurora. Now I face a problem with the upload of my data every 10 sec: the MBrealtimeupload.txt file is empty.
I have checked: the Weather Nets of Meteobridge succesfuly connect to the mb.php file. This file modify the MBrealtimeupload.txt, I can see its timestamp being updated. But this latter file stubbornly keeps being empty (note that it was not was I downloaded the whole template from the Weather34 site). My Meteobridge Pro version is Meteobridge 5.1 (Apr 29 2021, build 14391), FW 1.4 , which I think is the latest.
Does anyone has a tip?

My console: http://www.meteo-cugy.ch/Weather34-Auro ... /index.php
The dashboard admin is not protected (yet), so feel free to check :-)

Lespius
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Lespius »

**SOLVED**
A reboot of the Meteobridge hub solved the problem. I guess the Api was not uptodate

vortexya
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vortexya »

Gday Brian , I hope your break from the city is going well, I have a couple of strange issues with the latest version of the template, Firstly the moonset times are 1 hr behind actual since our timezone (SYD Australia) finished daylight saving, and I did change the UTC offset to compensate. Also the graphic is upside down inside the moon disc, I know you wont be back for a couple of weeks but if you could take a look after you return it would as always be appreciated.
Kind Regards
Gary

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

Hello good morning perhaps I had too much amber nectar , bit of a dumbass mistake by me ...I can do the simple fixes/cockups I make here, but nothing complex so updated below.I can't replicate the moon times error , I would need to look deeper when I go back to Istanbul..

Download Update 2nd May 2021
* Rotation moon phrase for Southern Hemisphere Ref vortexya (07:36)

moonsn.png
moonsn.png (140.36 KiB) Viewed 382 times

vortexya
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vortexya »

Thank you kind Sir!
I love a cold beer myself so all is good.
All the best.
Cheers,
Gary

Bart
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Bart »

Posted on April 2 @jmontamat reported that no end of day (and month) dates had been created. So apparently I'm not the only one dealing with this problem.
I'm struggling with that 'end of the day' script. At Brian's suggestion, I now run it every night at 2:00 AM.

In the month of April I manually executed the script about 7 times because it did not 'run' at the assigned time. It is striking that other scripts are running at the same time. Exactly at 2 am the "10 minute info" was given. But the daily overview was missing.
Similarly on May 1 at 02:00 and again today at that time.
What is the solution? Am I doing or thinking something wrong?

jmontamat
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by jmontamat »

If it refers to:

weather34-strikes-end-of-day.php

you have to run it before midnight example at 23:45

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

Bart wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:57 am
Posted on April 2 @jmontamat reported that no end of day (and month) dates had been created. So apparently I'm not the only one dealing with this problem.
I'm struggling with that 'end of the day' script. At Brian's suggestion, I now run it every night at 2:00 AM.

In the month of April I manually executed the script about 7 times because it did not 'run' at the assigned time. It is striking that other scripts are running at the same time. Exactly at 2 am the "10 minute info" was given. But the daily overview was missing.
Similarly on May 1 at 02:00 and again today at that time.
What is the solution? Am I doing or thinking something wrong?
good afternoon

there is no definite answer , questions to ask yourself why does it work one day or for a period then it doesnt . if it a was the actual template script it would occur everyday(everytime) . so you need to look closer to home i.e meteobridge or server .if it occurred everytime i could easily resolve as that would pinpoint to script itself. fwiw same script has been used since 2017 just the variables(values) have changed to accommodate most common data.

it is not easy to diagnose either has it is timed/set in the early hours of the morning(2am) and obviously only evident when end user sees the anomaly many hours later so not much to diagnose realtime. think to resolve requires monitoring closely at the time meteobridge fires the end of day . you could set it to a time that falls into when your awake so you could monitor it at that time as opposed to staying awake till 2am ..

fortunately 2am recommendation has been 100% reliable for myself the original just after midnight was not reliable.

Bart
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by Bart »

Okay, that's a crystal clear answer. I'm going to 'play' with the time and see what happens. It is indeed true, for me that 02:00 was also a reliable time. 100% ok for a long time. Other scripts were running through the meteobridge at the same time. They were and will be immediately visible in the right place. But I'll pay attention to exactly what happens there.
Some time ago I turned on a status monitor to keep an eye on the server. Maintenance is sometimes carried out at such times. But I didn't see anything strange yet. I will try more and again. Thanks

rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Hi Brian,

Hope you and your family are doing OK and staying safe during the lockdown we are stating to see the light of day here in Mass but other areas of the country are still seeing spikes.

Regarding the template I just noticed after an update to the Nano-SD on 4/29 my April's .csv was last written to on 4/28 and no May.csv has been created? The Nan0- is at the 5/3 code now
So what did I mess up ? :-) Hope you can take a look.

73s to you and your family

.. Ron

rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Brian,

Correction the May.csv is there of course but not being written to ..

.. Ron