new version 2.5. If you want to stick to the final 2.4 status, you can do that with
version selector on "System" tab.
Major improvements compared to where we started with 2.4 in October are:
- support new line of Ubiquiti cameras
- support for FineOffset 1000 series of new stations by Meteostick
- ability to backup/restore settings
- adding new weather networks "meteonews" and "anythingweather"
- and tons of fixes and minor improvements (http://meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Forum#Version_2.4)
Now you can have Meteobridge doing the standard tasks, while you still can run your PC weather program of
choice to do additional computations with your weather data. Meteobridge acts like a Davis IP data logger and
provides TCP/IP communication on port 22222 (like the original Davis IP data logger).
To cover our increased efforts to have this working, we also increased the license fee for new licenses from
59 Euro to 65 Euro, effective from today. We hope you will accept this slight increase when looking at how
much additional features we did put in over the last months. US buyers will hardly notice a price increase,
as Euro-Dollar conversion developed into the right direction from their perspective.
Thank you for your support which enables us to make this product better and better over time.