Upload to WeatherLink with Meteobridge

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

captgadget
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Upload to WeatherLink with Meteobridge

Post by captgadget » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm

I have my Davis Vantage Vue connected to my Meteobridge with a USB hub. As I understand I should be able to upload data to WeatherLink. If this is possible would some one please walk me through the necessary steps to make this work?

wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Upload to WeatherLink with Meteobridge

Post by wvdkuil » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 pm

captgadget wrote:I have my Davis Vantage Vue connected to my Meteobridge with a USB hub. As I understand I should be able to upload data to WeatherLink. If this is possible would some one please walk me through the necessary steps to make this work?
When a Davis USB logger is connected to a Meteobridge, you get an "extra free of charge" IP logger.
You can connect to that logger by the IP-address of your Meteobridge and port 22222.

Davis usb logger => Meteobridge
WL => IP-Meteobridge:22222

Simply tell WL to use an IP-logger at IP-Meteobridge:22222 and WL can work as in the past.

Wim
Support for Leuven-Template & Scripts at https://support.leuven-template.eu/
Support for the PWS_Dashboard (HWS-template) http://pwsdashboard.weather-template.com/

captgadget
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by captgadget » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Must different for a mac

cschmidt99005
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by cschmidt99005 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:41 am

I assume this only works for the software. I have the software, but I use a Mac and it doesn’t work with MAC. I woild love to be able to log from the meteobridge to weatherlink.com and bypass the software. Weatherlink logs the evapotranspiration and soil moisture data but none of the other weather networks seem to.