Meteobridge NANO SD - a NANO with local storage

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

Phily
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Meteobridge NANO SD - a NANO with local storage

Post by Phily » Fri May 31, 2019 1:11 am

I've just got a Nano SD today and I've followed the instructions - so its now on my network, pingable etc.
When I browse to the address, it asks for he username/password and then hangs at http://<device IP>/cgi-bin/meteobridge and doesn't load - looks like the browser is waiting on the webserver but nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Update - looks like the device (Nano, not the Davis unit) keeps on rebooting - the main chip on the board is getting incredibly hot, maybe its over heating?

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Sounds like a hardware problem to my. Initial setup went fine?

Phily
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Phily » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:56 pm

All since resolved, turned out I didn't 'test' the WiFi settings during the initial setup but even when that was slipped it was connecting to my local network so unsure why that was required or different.
Now to look to mod the battery case to allow ventilation around the Nano while having the better case on

rzelle-K1TTC
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:20 am

I am seeing this error in my Sun Position box on the Console Display page:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (America/New York) in /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php:5 Stack trace: #0 /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php(5): DateTimeZone->__construct('America/New Yor...') #1 /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php(5): sunPos-

My System:
Platform: Meteobridge NANO SD (ambientweather Version)
RAM: 125572 kB total, 62296 kB free (50% used)
Storage: swissbit SLC, 1826 MB total, 1786 MB free (2% used)
SW Version: Meteobridge 4.0 (Jul 7 2019, build 2166), FW 1.3
Uptime: 3 days, 5 hours, 54 minutes Buffer: 1000 items (100%)

Located in Methuen, MA US so America/New York is the required local time zone.

Is this a Bug or can it be resolved with a settings change?

weatherist34
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by weatherist34 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 am

rzelle-K1TTC wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:20 am
I am seeing this error in my Sun Position box on the Console Display page:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (America/New York) in /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php:5 Stack trace: #0 /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php(5): DateTimeZone->__construct('America/New Yor...') #1 /tmp/mnt/PWS/MB/sun.php(5): sunPos-

My System:
Platform: Meteobridge NANO SD (ambientweather Version)
RAM: 125572 kB total, 62296 kB free (50% used)
Storage: swissbit SLC, 1826 MB total, 1786 MB free (2% used)
SW Version: Meteobridge 4.0 (Jul 7 2019, build 2166), FW 1.3
Uptime: 3 days, 5 hours, 54 minutes Buffer: 1000 items (100%)

Located in Methuen, MA US so America/New York is the required local time zone.

Is this a Bug or can it be resolved with a settings change?

new york timezone php America/New_York note the lower dash between new york

https://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.america.php

rzelle-K1TTC
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Thanks That fixed it I was able to add the _ in the Console Settings. Under the System Tab however the _ do not show.

Thanks Again Great Job on the Console ..:-)

rzelle-K1TTC
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Since I enabled Home Weather Station under Weather Nets and using http://mylocal ip/PWS/login.php as the API URL which give me green check my Live Data for the HWS is throwing a red X error see :
e&quot; content=&quot;yes&quot;&gt; &lt;meta name=apple-mobile-web-app-title content=&quot;HOME WEATHER STATION&quot;&gt; &lt;meta name=&quot;viewport&quot; content=&quot;width=device-width, height=device-height, initial-scale=1, viewport-fit=cover&quot;&gt; &lt;link rel=&quot;apple-touch-icon&quot; sizes=&quot;180x180&quot; href=&quot;img/apple-touch-icon.png&quot;&gt; &lt;link rel=&quot;icon&quot; type=&quot;image/png&quot; href=&quot;img/favicon-32x32.png&quot; sizes=&quot;32x32&quot;&gt; &lt;link rel=&quot;icon&quot; type=&quot;image/png&quot; href=&quot;img/favicon-16x16.png&quot; sizes=&quot;16x16&quot;&gt; &lt;link rel=&quot;manifest&quot; href=&quot;img/manifest.json&quot;&gt; &lt;meta name=&quot;theme-color&quot; content=&quot;#ffffff&quot;&gt; &lt;link href=&quot;favicon.ico&quot; rel=&quot;shortcut icon&quot; type=&quot;image/x-icon&quot;&gt; &lt;link href=&quot;favicon.ico&quot; rel=&quot;icon (4 more tries, next in 5 secs)<BR>')">

What am I doing wrong ..?

augiedoggie49
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by augiedoggie49 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 am

I have the uncaught error for the sun position too, but I don't know how to edit the console settings. My timezone is Los Angeles. I think the '_' is causing the problem. I tried changing the timezone to one that is one word and rebooted, but the weather43 page still sees the old Los Angeles timezone with the missing symbol. Can anyone help?