Historic Data on Live data page reset itself

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

lightmaster
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Historic Data on Live data page reset itself

Post by lightmaster » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:34 am

All of the Historical Data on the Live Data page reset itself on Jan 20th, 2019. Weather 24 template uses this data to calculate some of the stuff like the yearly and monthly rainfall, so that's now over an inch short for the year. Is there any reason the Historical Data would have reset itself and is it possible to recover the old data or import that data from my Davis Console?

ConligWX
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: Historic Data on Live data page reset itself

Post by ConligWX » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:37 am

do you backup the db on a daily basis? you can recover from that.

\\meteobridge_ip\data\backup

lightmaster
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by lightmaster » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:45 am

I'm wondering if there's a bug going on or something. Around 2019-01-31 all my historical data has reset again, which really throws off my rain records since they rely on the yearly total rain as reported by the meteobridge.

After digging around in my MySQl database, looks like all the history reset itself when the meteobridge ran the reboot script at 2:30am on 2019-01-31. I use the reboot script at http://templates.meteobridge.com/reboot.sh

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 pm

No idea, why this is not working for you. Anybody out there facing the same issue?