Meteobridge Nano SD Time offset **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

Gocher66
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Meteobridge Nano SD Time offset **solved**

Post by Gocher66 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello to all, I am now for two days a happy user of a Nano SD, integrated into a Davis Envoy and I have already a question, linked to time synchronisation. :D
I don’t understand, why the timestamp of a graph in the Nano is approximately 4 min ahead of the system time.
I have made some screenshots, which may explain my question better. The screen shots are taken at 15:16.

I have checked the time which is shown in the system tab with the internet time an this is correct.
Systemtime.png
Systemtime.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 182 times
I have made a download of historical data and the time stamp here correlated with the system time, which means it is correct.
Data_Download.png
Data_Download.png (11.85 KiB) Viewed 182 times
Data send to weather networks are also correct.
Only the presentation in the graphic section is “incorrect”. Here you can see that the last datapoint is shown at 15:20, which is ahead of time
Graph.png
Graph.png (5.15 KiB) Viewed 182 times
So how can this be and what have I may overseen to set it up corretly?

Apologize in advance, if I have overseen an answer to my question in the board.

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Meteobridge Nano SD Time offset

Post by admin » Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Graph display can prolongate data a few minutes into the future. That is because it allows sensors to be off a few minutes by repeating their last data before dropping to no-data status. When you do exports you can control this with "#pragma fillgap=nn" in the export definition, where "nn" is number of seconds to fill if a gap has occurred. I don't know if that can be applied to graphs as well.

Gocher66
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Meteobridge Nano SD Time offset **solved**

Post by Gocher66 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:38 am

THX