Modify annual rainfall total in NANO SD. **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

splobsterman
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Modify annual rainfall total in NANO SD. **solved**

Post by splobsterman »

When I set up the SD on my VP2 Pro it did not read the annual rainfall to date. How can I correct that? Is there a way to do so in the NANO SD interface?

Mattk
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Modify annual rainfall total in NANO SD

Post by Mattk »

Not sure if there is a specific bulk update but go to the History tab, select the sensor (say rain0total), select Year, Month, Day etc, in the Edit Data window at the bottom click a data value to edit/change it. If you have a yearly total by day or month then add it into a single day or edit each day etc

splobsterman
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by splobsterman »

Thanks, that worked, though when you check the box to use Imperial measure it doesn't accept inches correctly, so I entered the values converted to mm and all is well.

wdg
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by wdg »

I need to update my rain totals for this year as well. I can select a day to update the rain, but it shows fields by hour. If I input the rainfall for that (ex. 50mm) day into hour 23, won't the system treat that as receiving 50mm of rain in a single hour? I don't want such a reading to disturb any future hourly record totals.

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin »

As all aggregations are based on real data, you have to enter the rain somewhere. If you want to distribute across hours/days/months you can do. Meteobridge does not support to enter a total rain value that is inconsistent with the aggregation of its hourly data.

wdg
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by wdg »

I see. One more question. Is there a way to enter data in a previous year? I only see 2021 as an option for a year.

wdg
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Post by wdg »

No need to reply. I just uploaded some fake weather data from a past year and then subsequent years popped up. All is good!