Outage last night?

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

grwkak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Outage last night?

Post by grwkak » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Was there an issue with the Meteoplug server last night? From around 5 pm EST Friday 9/13 to 2 am the next morning I have no data from my Meteobridge. It was not a problem with my internet connection as another system (Cumulus MX) I have updated its SQL database correctly.

Guy

grwkak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Outage last night?

Post by grwkak » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Thanks! That explains it. It was right when we were getting heavy rain and storms so I am missing those data :-(

Guy

weatherist34
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by weatherist34 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 am

grwkak wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 pm
Thanks! That explains it. It was right when we were getting heavy rain and storms so I am missing those data :-(

Guy
never get those issues since using NANOSD which is UPS powered everything is locally stored in outages of electricity and internet, however i may misunderstand the use of meteoplug as i don’t or have never used it. can you not input the data from your cumulus records or is that not possible or how it works?

brian

grwkak
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by grwkak » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Meteoplug is a server where data from the Meteobridge can be uploaded - not under my control (separate service) and its remote so the outage was not due to the storms we had. I may look into adding the data but may be more trouble than its worth.

Guy