raise and clear help pls

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

whitlees
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

raise and clear help pls

Post by whitlees »

Hi I am new to meteobridge and have managed to get it sending data to 2 websites and recording data on my computers hard drive. Is someone able to help with the coding to send an email when conditions are met ?
I would like to get an email when the result of the following formula reaches 33, resets when it goes below 30 and sends again when 33 is met. The average wind will need to be converted from metres/second to kilometres per hour, I believe the code for this is kmh but unsure how to use it in the formula.

1.25 * 19 * exp [ (th0temp - th0hum)/30.0 + 0.0234 * wind0avgwind]

galfert
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: raise and clear help pls

Post by galfert »

What does this formula do? Some sort of wind chill? Fire index? Freeze warning? Wind energy? Wind load on some object with a known drag coefficient?
Can you provide some reference to this formula? Perhaps you are reinventing the wheel and the Meteobridge already has this value or part of what your formula requires already in some other variable.

All the formating rules are on this wiki page:
https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates

I don't understand your formula as written. You say you want average wind but you don't state average for what period? You also do not say in what units you need temperature (F/C)?
MR3020 v1
GW1000

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: raise and clear help pls

Post by admin »

I think all questions are well answered in the wiki.
1) Theres is a section with examples about alarm rise and clear conditions.
2) Conversion from m/s to kmh can be done by adding "=kmh" to the variables galfert has linked to.

May I please ask to read the wiki.