Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

prestwickwx
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weather34 Aurora Version(english supported only)

Post by prestwickwx »

Hi Brian,

Hope all is well.

Just noticed that I have an issue with the temperature module. I have not seen it before today - but this is the first day that temperatures have been this high.

The Firefox console shows this error "The resource at “https://myrtleweather.com/console/fonts ... font.woff2” preloaded with link preload was not used within a few seconds. Make sure all attributes of the preload tag are set correctly."

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (16.01 KiB) Viewed 424 times

Take care,

Chuck
https://myrtleweather.com/
Myrtle Beach WX @ Prestwick

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

sorry its a short reply but I missed the heat index threshold was set >28c should have been >30c (86F)

Download Update 7th April 2021
* Heat Index threshold Ref Chuck (07:55).
* Contains minor jQuery improvements (07:55).

prestwickwx
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by prestwickwx »

weatherist34 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:00 am
sorry its a short reply but I missed the heat index threshold was set >28c should have been >30c (86F)

Download Update 7th April 2021
* Heat Index threshold Ref Chuck (07:55).
* Contains minor jQuery improvements (07:55).
I have the update. :D

Many thanks,

Chuck
https://myrtleweather.com/
Myrtle Beach WX @ Prestwick

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

In the small Almanc view, which can be accessed via the "Extra Info" button, the chart legend does not always fit for small values.

CA70EBA6-AED3-4F0A-8108-8907F5BEFBA6.jpeg
CA70EBA6-AED3-4F0A-8108-8907F5BEFBA6.jpeg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 376 times
547E145B-BF2B-486D-8FF8-F036A9959BBF.jpeg
547E145B-BF2B-486D-8FF8-F036A9959BBF.jpeg (50.27 KiB) Viewed 376 times

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

... in the chart view for the year 2021, 2020*** and act month, the legend for the barometric pressure is not displayed.

Edit: Cause found, the morning execution from today of weather34-chart-end-of-day.php wrote „8 Apr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0.0“ for me. I deleted the line in 2021.csv and april.csv, as well as started the weather34-chart-end-of-day.php manually. Now everything fits again and the legend at the barometer chart is back. However, under the link *** is still to see and seems to have happened there?

*** https://weather.k1ttc.com/AuroraMKII/c ... s-2020.php

5CB6AA54-5441-4E3D-8740-5A94BBF223AC.jpeg
5CB6AA54-5441-4E3D-8740-5A94BBF223AC.jpeg (166.57 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Last edited by ToTo on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

good afternoon,

looking at the chart the owner has an erroneous pressure value hence the big spike requires editing the appropriate csv file.

to help you i would look closer to home for these type of anomalies “the template only reads data” the data comes from meteobridge and is saved to file . if it was a template issue then the occurrence would be daily and obviously would have been fixed months or years ago. in recent months it was found to run end of day at 2am was reliable has running at midnight had a risk of meteobridge not being able to compute all previous days data in a such a short time frame of just seconds after midnight. i and a small amount of others had this issue so shifting to 2am proved to be a solution to ensure all previous days data hi,lo,avg was saved to file as expected.

also if running at midnight and you run multiple templates then the risk of server not being able to correctly process the action was also apparent simply not enough resources to complete the request in such a short time frame as other templates could also be requesting resources simultaneously.

as for legend in chart perhaps next week when im back in istanbul ill push an update.

hope it helps ..brian

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

weatherist34 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:12 pm
also if running at midnight and you run multiple templates then the risk of server not being able to correctly process the action was also apparent simply not enough resources to complete the request in such a short time frame as other templates could also be requesting resources simultaneously.

as for legend in chart perhaps next week when im back in istanbul ill push an update.

hope it helps ..brian
Yes, of course, I thought it might be related to server problems or an overload of the Nano SD.

It's just strange that the barometer legend is displayed in such a gray stripe.

Greetings
Torsten

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

It's just strange that the barometer legend is displayed in such a gray stripe.

Greetings
Torsten
good morning struggling to understand what you mean by such a gray stripe ...?

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

I mean the left legend at Barometric Pressure. This representation comes, if in the csv file, entries with „8 Apr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0.0“ are.

Also here https://weather.k1ttc.com/AuroraMKII/co ... s-2020.php

58EB75DC-DBC2-48D4-9BB0-ED035D472E0A.jpeg
58EB75DC-DBC2-48D4-9BB0-ED035D472E0A.jpeg (166.57 KiB) Viewed 277 times

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

ha but thats because there is an erroneous value in the file generated , not sure how to avoid that , if i was to add a what if scenario to remove that view you would not be aware there is a discrepancy in file so kind of can be to your advantage. template can not stop that scenario being generated either by meteobridge or server . in barometer data i can add minimum value of 25 if below that do nothing in view display reason is 25 because of non metric if all were using hpa,mb,mmhg then i could set it to a higher value. but doing that only hides it from view doesnt remove the source of the problem.

so what would you like ? awareness or hidden ? im open to implement the popular need

semi related many of you are emailing about end of day option appeared in the weather34 api option box , this is not functional and at present does nothing , i have asked Boris to remove this as Im not in a position to support this function or test reliably, it was added to public firmware by mistake so I apologize for the confusion please just use the original method for end of day charts and run at 2am ...

also email requests for Ecowitt support particularly lightning the answer is unfortunately NO and wont happen , please use other templates that are widely available im sure you will find something to cater for your hardware..

whilst Im here the interest in weather display version "Atmosphere MKII" as mentioned on the info page , not really something im involved in any depth .this came about from two enquirers end of last year .they simply wanted to adapt the current release to work with weather display , so i simply hooked both of them up and asked them to work together and collaborate.All they are doing is using current aurora MKII and adapting the livedata file and others to read weather display clientraw,clientrawextra files .They hope to have it ready for mid May in a stable form.github will be the means of collaborating and discussion.all i asked is they respect the originality so they can use simple updates , no fees , no donations and no whining about time because end of the day they chose todo this not the user .both are native english one American the other Irish and are young enough and enthusiastic to maintain it going forward. so there we are thats the background and when the time is right im sure further information will be available.

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

weatherist34 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 am
ha but thats because there is an erroneous value in the file generated , not sure how to avoid that , if i was to add a what if scenario to remove that view you would not be aware there is a discrepancy in file so kind of can be to your advantage. template can not stop that scenario being generated either by meteobridge or server . in barometer data i can add minimum value of 25 if below that do nothing in view display reason is 25 because of non metric if all were using hpa,mb,mmhg then i could set it to a higher value. but doing that only hides it from view doesnt remove the source of the problem.

so what would you like ? awareness or hidden ? im open to implement the popular need
Well, good question, probably it would be best if such entries without data in the csv files would be ignored and it would be pointed out that data was ignored, e.g. with a red exclamation mark popup behind the name of the chart module? But then you will probably get many requests what the red exclamation mark means ;-)

Another question, are you sure that the Davis AQI meteobridgeapi[184] value stored in the CSV is really a 24H value? Could it be that the value is the day average? Then the value would be falsified, because the call weather34-chart-end-of-day.php is at 2:00.

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

we need a solution that is feasible im happy to implement any idea that works for all personally i bought a davis airlink and dont really find it that much of interest or use i can do the same for $30 DIY .

idea ?
later in the the year i could just add the davis aq max,lo from previous day to the end of day and remove the 24h then it aligns with other chart data outputs for a 2am run.

as for the exclamation mark cool idea but the charts expect a value not a symbol , end of the day it is best to resolve or tackle the source of problem not disguise it .so best leave it as it is charts can be messy to update and requires a lot of testing over a few days..

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

weatherist34 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:18 am
idea ?
later in the the year i could just add the davis aq max,lo from previous day to the end of day and remove the 24h then it aligns with other chart data outputs for a 2am run.
I like the idea, then the value is really from the day before.

I have the Davis Air Sensor not so long, so I lack the long-term experience. I also find that he is little overpriced, but he is smaller than the DIY solutions I have seen so.

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

ToTo wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:49 am
weatherist34 wrote:
idea ?

I have the Davis Air Sensor not so long, so I lack the long-term experience. I also find that he is little overpriced, but he is smaller than the DIY solutions I have seen so.
no problem sorry i cant do it anytime soon but i will but id rather compile it test it for a week or so then release it as opposed to jumping in..got wiser as time as gone bye..that said you will have a mixed aq year chart with a few months of averages and then using the max,lo so to me would be ideal to implement at the end of year allowing a fresh start to a year .. i think $30 i can live with the ugliness of DIY..and i get a sense of satisfaction of doing it and building it myself :D

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

ToTo wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:49 am
weatherist34 wrote:
idea ?

This morning addressed some things you raised but limited time so I did adjust two things using the url chart data you provided with the barometer errors .That said it only hides the error generated so be aware if the data from pressure generates an error frequently it will be missed .
*** Using 2am for end of day run is the safer practice .***

Download Update 11th April 2021
* Ref Toto Barometer chart intervals when error in data (08:13).
* Ref Toto Day Chart Temperature/Dewpoint intervals (08:13).
ch.png
ch.png (254.69 KiB) Viewed 205 times