All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS
Thanks, I fixed that.
What about similar (more space) cards from swissbit?List of supported microSD cards
Instructions how to setup HW: https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index. ... g_Hardware
- swissbit SFSD1024N1BM1TO-I-DF-2A1-STD (microSD Card, 1 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C - 85°C)
- swissbit SFSD2048N1BM1TO-I-DF-2A1-STD (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C - 85°C)
- swissbit SFSD1024N1BM1TO-I-DF-221-STD (microSD Card, 1 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C - 85°C)
- swissbit SFSD2048N1BM1MT-I-ME-221-STD (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C - 85°C)
- swissbit SFSD2048N1BM1MT-E-ME-221-STD (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -25°C - 85°C)
- ATP AF2GUDI (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C – 80°C)
- Cactus KS2GRIT-803M (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -45°C – 90°C)
- Panasonic SMSC02DA1 (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash, -40°C - 85°C)
- Apacer MSD02GIDI-T (microSD Card, 2 GB, SLC Flash)
- Western Digital/SanDisk SDSDQED-008G-XI, SDSDQED-016G-XI, SDSDQED-032G-XI, SDSDQED-064G-XI (microSD Card, 8-64 GB, SLC Flash)
- Greenliant GLS93MP008G1-I-BZ801 (microSD Card, 8 GB, SLC Flash)
I'm thinking about SFSD4096N1BM1MT-E-DF-221-STD or SFSD8192N1BM1MT-E-QG-221-STD
Did you check the price on those Swissbit SD cards?...!!! Not only are they over 5 times the cost per storage size compared to the WD/Sandisk, but they are also 3 times slower in both read and write speeds. I suppose if you already had them from before you could request that they be added as they are SLC. But I would most definitely not be ordering them now.
The previous list with the smaller Swissbit are there because it was what was originally available before the WD/Sandisk was released, and also what was previously considered a reasonable size and cost, as 1 minute data logging wasn't even an option. It was the release of the new WD/Sandisk with larger size at much more reasonable price that finally gave way to introducing the option for 1 minute data. As another bonus these new WD/Sandisk are also much faster.
Meteobridge RPI | GW1000
Thanks for your answer. You are right, WD/Sandisk sound like a much better option. I thought, they are more or less in the same price range. Are the WD/Sandisk as reliable as the Swissbit are?
WD/SanDisk is about the largest company in storage and even more so after the merger of these already two large companies. Therefore I have no reason to doubt that their reliability is anything but the best.
Meteobridge RPI | GW1000