.EXP file extension for template. **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

IVD
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

.EXP file extension for template. **solved**

Post by IVD »

Hello,
I have written a template in Microsoft and can save the file in a Microsoft format. How do I convert it to an .EXP file to use as a template in Meteobridge? An internet search was not helpful.

I also opened an existing EXP file that was already in the template folder of the NanoSD with the intension of using this as a starting point for my personalised template. That file was automatically opened in WordPad and saved as .txt (or I could choose any other Microsoft format).

Can you please advise me how I can save or create EXP files?

regards
IVD

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: .EXP file extension for template

Post by admin »

I don't understand. Normally you can give files any extensions when storing them.
You should also be able to rename files within the windows explorer.
Did you try google to find out how to rename files in your operating system of choice?

IVD
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: .EXP file extension for template

Post by IVD »

I was not aware it is possible to type in any file extension when saving a file. I thought the possible file extensions were limited to the options autimatically listed in the drop down menu. I have now typed in the Filenmame.exp to save the file and it works! Thank you for your help.