Meteoclimatic user migrating from meteohub

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

ipe
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Meteoclimatic user migrating from meteohub

Post by ipe »

I would like to migrate from Meteohub to Meteobridge, but I'm having some problems to upgrade, while keeping the consistency of my data:

1. The generated template uses UPD time. I would like to use UTC. I even can't select UTC as the time of my system

Solution: If I don't set any timezone, it uses UTC as default. But I have a warning, that I must set any timezone (different from UTC)

2. Is it possible to use awk scripts to callibrate sensors? ax+b is't enough in some situations.

Thank you so much, Boris

AlaskaWX
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Meteoclimatic user migrating from meteohub

Post by AlaskaWX »

ipe wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:15 pm
2. Is it possible to use awk scripts to callibrate sensors? ax+b is't enough in some situations.
You could create a plugin weather station using an awk script. See this post for info on how I approached the problem of calculating the wetbulb temperature: https://forum.meteohub.de/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=15468.

If you know awk well enough, you could use this technique as a basis for doing just about any calculation with any input sensor values and output the new value to a new virtual sensor of your choice.
Davis VP2 with IIS and Leaf/Soil + numerous user defined plugin weather stations

ipe
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Meteoclimatic user migrating from meteohub

Post by ipe »

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!