Mysql Problem???

This section covers the Meteobridge PRO, NANO SD and Raspberry Pi units exclusively

Moderator: Mattk

dc.kraft
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Mysql Problem???

Post by dc.kraft »

Hello all,
I currently have a sql error since this morning around 6am and am kind of beside myself right now....
What or where did something go wrong ???
Can someone possibly give me a tip

MYSQL-Upload: 2021-02-27 12:03:39 Error: 2021-02-27 12:03:38 MYSQL query 'INSERT davis_feinstaub (air0pm,air1pm,air2pm) VALUES ([air0pm-act],[air1pm-act],[air2pm-act])' failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[air0pm-act],[air1pm-act],[air2pm-act])' at line 1 (no more tries):

dc.kraft
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Mysql Problem???

Post by dc.kraft »

Hello together....
Short update, the Airlink had hung up, why no idea............
The fact is that after the restart everything is working fine and without any problems.
Unfortunately, you can not give the Airlink a message, so that it performs a reboot independently after X-days.
At the moment I want to have a look at the whole thing in the next four weeks, maybe I will write to DAVIS directly.
Let's see if they are already working on a solution there????

galfert
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Mysql Problem???

Post by galfert »

You could use a smart power plug and then you could schedule a restart of the Airlink.

Or you could also take it to the next level and program some logic if PM data is x minutes old (use age selector) to send an email alert and then process that email with home automation to automatically trigger a power cycle.

Data age selector raise trigger:
[air0!0pm-age:999]>300==1
or
[air0!0pm-age:999]<300==-1

Not sure which trigger is better to use.
Meteobridge RPI | GW1000