Forecast

This section covers the Meteobridge PRO, NANO SD and Raspberry Pi units exclusively

Moderator: Mattk

G4MHJ
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Forecast

Post by G4MHJ »

I am trying to get a Forecast on a mail output from my MB Pro (Red).

I use Forecast: [forecast-text] but it gives no output.

I have a wifi Davis Vantage Pro2 and MBPro receives data which is then mainly added to my Meteotemplate SQL server.

I also have a Console which I use to monitor the data. This is independent to the MBPro and receives data via wifi from the ISS. If I press the Forecast on the Console it computes a result.

I am wondering if I should change my system to re-transmit the ISS from the Console to the MB Pro but I am hesitant to change anything. Maybe it is just not possible for MBpro to give a forecast.

wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Forecast

Post by wvdkuil »

G4MHJ wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:36 pm
I am trying to get a Forecast on a mail output from my MB Pro (Red).

I use Forecast: [forecast-text] but it gives no output.

I have a wifi Davis Vantage Pro2 and MBPro receives data which is then mainly added to my Meteotemplate SQL server.

I also have a Console which I use to monitor the data. This is independent to the MBPro and receives data via wifi from the ISS. If I press the Forecast on the Console it computes a result.

I am wondering if I should change my system to re-transmit the ISS from the Console to the MB Pro but I am hesitant to change anything. Maybe it is just not possible for MBpro to give a forecast.
The forecast text and number are only generated by the Davis consoles.
As the MB Pro Red has no console to get those values from it can not deliver them to you either.

Retransmit will not work either as that is exactly the same information the MB is already listening to.

Wim
Support for Leuven-Template & Scripts at https://support.leuven-template.eu/
Support for the PWS_Dashboard (HWS-template) https://pwsdashboard.com/

G4MHJ
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Re: Forecast

Post by G4MHJ »

Thank you Wim for your concise reply. No problem with your answer - it was just an idea.

Bob