Discussion of the Meteohub software package

Moderator: Mattk

Vertikar
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Weatherflow Setup

Post by Vertikar » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:01 am

Hi All,

Noticed that weatherflow is now supported on 5.0z, has anyone set this up yet, or is there any documentation on how to set it up?

Cheers,
Vertikar

GizmoEV
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Weatherflow Setup

Post by GizmoEV » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 am

I have the same question. I just received a used Meteobridge PRO and it isn't seeing any of my WeatherFlow station data. I did add the WeatherFlow network and my WF login credentials but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David
David D. Nelson

wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by wvdkuil » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:04 am

GizmoEV wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 am
I have the same question. I just received a used Meteobridge PRO and it isn't seeing any of my WeatherFlow station data. I did add the WeatherFlow network and my WF login credentials but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David
Good morning,
You are posting this question on a Meteohub discussion. But you have a Meteobridge Same forum, different topics. Just can take more time before someone answers.

As from release 3.4 released February 24, 2018 (check https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Forum ) the WeatherFlow is fully supported.
  • You should not set "the WeatherFlow network and my WF login credentials" that is for uploading to the WF network and that is done by the WF itself.
  • You should select the Weatherflow at the Weatherstation tab as in the attached screenshot.
Important: The Weatherflow AND your Meteobridge(Pro) should be on the same LAN network.
The station data is gathered from your (wireless) LAN by reading the UDP packets your WF transmits to anybody listening. And UDP can not be routed. So check your IP addresses that they are in the same range.

Wim
Attachments
wf.jpg
wf.jpg (183 KiB) Viewed 136 times

GizmoEV
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by GizmoEV » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:41 am

wvdkuil wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:04 am
You are posting this question on a Meteohub discussion. But you have a Meteobridge Same forum, different topics. Just can take more time before someone answers.
Thanks, I realized that after I posted. I searched for Weatherflow and Meteobridge and saw the question so replied. I created a new topic in the Mateobridge Pro section at viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13187
David D. Nelson