WsWin Data export

Moderator: Mattk

silas
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

WsWin Data export

Post by silas » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:41 am

Dear Meteohub Community

I installed the Wetterboxx with the aim to have Data export files for WsWin on the webserver. But on Meteohub "Grafiken hochladen", I can only choose WSWIN-today or -yesterday. How can I get the date files (EXP01_00.csv) not only on the network, but on the server?

I already set all the sensors to convert for the WsWin export file and tried to import the one saved on the network. But WsWin can't read the file (I thinke that's because when I open the file with Excel, the data of all sensors on a specific time is in the same box, in contrast to the export date files produced by WsWin itself, where every sensor has its one box)! There must be another possibility in order that WsWin is able to import the Meteohub export file. I'd be grateful when somebody could help me.

Kind regards Silas.
Last edited by silas on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

silas
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: WsWin Data export

Post by silas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:54 am

Ok I got it, the second and fourth line weren't already written in the export file. So I added them manually and now it worked.
By the way: WsWin sensors go up til 16, not only 15. There will be a problem with soil sensors (in my WsWin, they are 13, 14, 15, 16, 9, 10).
Many greetings Silas.

silas
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: WsWin Data export

Post by silas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am

I'd be glad if there's someone that can helt me:

-How can I add a sensor number 16 for the WsWin Export?

-The monthly WsWin data (EXP02_14) doesn't update automatically although I put the hooklet. What's wrong there?

Goodbye Silas.