Weather34 Meteobridge Master Template Download

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Weather34 Meteobridge Master Template Download

Post by weatherist34 »

Template from time to time may receive updates (via simple update file) for latest PHP compliant readiness only or third party API services. .There is no further development for meteobridge weather related data or hardware . This project began way back in 2015 and evolved over the years through a community effort ,my self Brian Underdown just made it look pretty and put those user ideas and issues raised to practice.It is basically the community of users that made this project what it is ,so a big thank you and recognition to all those users over the years that contributed be it significant or small it helped .Future simple updates will be made available via email as and when required.

I strongly and highly recommend that you consider using or switching to another template to suit your needs as this template no longer is developed it will only receive minor updates to a select group of users. there are many good alternatives available via various weather community forums please consider using those.

So big thank you to Boris once again for year in year out development of Meteobridge...

yours sincerely Brian Underdown (AKA weather34) .
Last edited by weatherist34 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
javsanbol
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Weather34 Meteobridge Master Template Download

Post by javsanbol »

Hi! It´s a nice template. I used it some years ago

How can I change de language in this version?

Thanks
Mattk
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by Mattk »

I believe this is an English version only
kstruck
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by kstruck »

Where would I go to get some support on this template? For some reason, my time is off by 18 hours according to the display. I updated my timezone and my meteobridge is showing the correct time. My host server is also showing the right time, but the template show it 18 hours off. Currently it is about 6>24 PM MT on 4/22, but the display show 12:24 AM on 4/22.

I also cannot get my graphs to work at all, everything is blank. I just did an update using the "Simple Update".
Screenshot 2022-04-22 182449.png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 182449.png (111.08 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
weather 2022-04-22 182814.png
weather 2022-04-22 182814.png (345.9 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

kstruck wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:23 am Where would I go to get some support on this template? For some reason, my time is off by 18 hours according to the display. I updated my timezone and my meteobridge is showing the correct time. My host server is also showing the right time, but the template show it 18 hours off. Currently it is about 6>24 PM MT on 4/22, but the display show 12:24 AM on 4/22.

I also cannot get my graphs to work at all, everything is blank. I just did an update using the "Simple Update". Screenshot 2022-04-22 182449.png

weather 2022-04-22 182814.png
good morning

from your screenshots you are using an older version 9.34 prior to Aurora releases , the simple update is for the latest Aurora MKII version only .
hence things are no longer functioning correctly.in short you need to do a fresh install of the Aurora MKII release , download is in the first post . then run the simple update to bring it in-line with last of the fixes released raised by forum users.

Sorry there is no longer any regular support apart from liaising with forum members i no longer own anything meteobridge or a weather station. as each week passes bye i am pretty much forgetting how things work or the actual relevant code to issues raised. sincerely apologize but I have made that clear in previous posts, i have no equipment to diagnose or replicate raised issues.

i dont frequent these forums daily or even weekly any longer so you may want to look at alternative templates that currently offer ongoing support..sorry for any inconvenience..Brian..
woolfg
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by woolfg »

Hi

Does anyone know how to fix the Purple Air data now the requirements for an API have changed

Kind Regards

Graham
rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Hi,

A Template update was released on 06/12 to address the API changes.

.. Ron
https://weather.k1ttc.com:2525/AuroraMKII/index.php
W. Methuen, Ma 01844 - Davis VP2+FARS - PurpleAir
rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Brian,
Hope all is well.

It appears the file I downloaded simple-update-11-06-2022.zip did not update the API modules or add the setup with the API field. I obtained an API key from PurpleAir.

Can you send me the updates I believe you have my email address.

73s

.. Ron
https://weather.k1ttc.com:2525/AuroraMKII/index.php
W. Methuen, Ma 01844 - Davis VP2+FARS - PurpleAir
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by NEW2ARK »

Please send me the simple update file as well?
new2arkansas@yahoo.com

I have received my PurpleAir api keys
thanks