Weather34 Aurora MKII Version 2022

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weather34 Aurora MKII Version 2022

Post by weatherist34 »

weatherist34 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:55 pm ok i wasnt aware there was no longer pm available via the forum , ive added a request link with email button at https://weather34.com until 14th July 2022
process is very simple you make a request ill send you a link to purchase some low value dart accessory via amazon
if your fine with that ill then provide you a simple update file and as above there is no need to make a request upon each update listed there on you will automatically get added to a list to receive those in the future as and when there released.current update is purely purple air related only so if you dont have a purple air device then there is no need to update.

it’s important to understand im not committing myself to doing updates on a regular basis probably only when an API service either changes or is no longer available.

brian..
not even sure why I bother what info does this have give me a break who is Joe M doesnt tell me nothing not even a polite courtesy introduction
7A5500A4-FA3E-48FF-83F9-BDC6D58D3C16.png
7A5500A4-FA3E-48FF-83F9-BDC6D58D3C16.png (132.52 KiB) Viewed 206 times
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by NEW2ARK »

Well lets see Brian...i was just following your instructions "very simple you make a request ill send you a link to purchase some low value dart accessory via amazon"...so I sent you a SIMPLE request since you are so busy....SORRY....guess my request was denied?
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

sorry ive no time for this crap , do the courtesy thing introduce yourself “joe m” means naff all to me you could be anyone,spam bot how do i know ? i dont deny anyone access to the updates just now i think it is time i got something in return ,perhaps you want it all on a plate served up with a customized napkin ? . sorry 7 years doing this without ever requesting anything in return.if the method doesnt suit go find another template there are many good alternatives and give them some grief. sorry ran out of enthusiasm months ago.

for anyone else having a. problem understanding simply make a request introduce yourself show me your human ..simple
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

NEW2ARK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 pm Well lets see Brian...i was just following your instructions "very simple you make a request ill send you a link to purchase some low value dart accessory via amazon"...so I sent you a SIMPLE request since you are so busy....SORRY....guess my request was denied?
example of introducing yourself so it is easy to move forward
328DE375-DC86-476E-BCAA-F0005B0ED449.jpeg
328DE375-DC86-476E-BCAA-F0005B0ED449.jpeg (139.18 KiB) Viewed 180 times
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by NEW2ARK »

OK Brian whatever you want to think ''''I DONT CARE!

You have always been nice to me on this forum and have appreciated your help...so this attack from you has taken me by surprise and NOT warranted by you at all...lets be really clear:

I have never taken advantage of you
I have never done anything shady
I have always been willing to make a contribution for your efforts

I was willing to make a contribution to obtain the simple update file...BUT not after your unfounded accusations....its not worth it to me any longer and that is very sad....You have a great product but you dont have to be arrogant about it

and just for the record you have been less than human with me...hope you are happy
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

NEW2ARK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:07 pm OK Brian whatever you want to think ''''I DONT CARE!

You have always been nice to me on this forum and have appreciated your help...so this attack from you has taken me by surprise and NOT warranted by you at all...lets be really clear:

I have never taken advantage of you
I have never done anything shady
I have always been willing to make a contribution for your efforts

I was willing to make a contribution to obtain the simple update file...BUT not after your unfounded accusations....its not worth it to me any longer and that is very sad....You have a great product but you dont have to be arrogant about it

and just for the record you have been less than human with me...hope you are happy
oh god drama queen in the room . simply highlighting what does Joe M mean to me. told you run out of enthusiasm tired of putting myself out for others to benefit. so please either make a simple request with an introduction or dont . its entirely in your hands i really cant make it any simpler . its not a product,neither am I arrogant you seem to be offended by the highlighting of what does Joe M mean..where are the accusations? so are you Joe M..?
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by NEW2ARK »

Brian yes I am JoeM

you are now benefiting from people receiving the simple update file so quit whining about not receiving anything...the fact that you are holding us hostage to getting these updates by having us grovel shows me your true character....

so let me get this straight:

make a contribution
grovel
then you will send the update? no thanks
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

NEW2ARK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:29 pm Brian yes I am JoeM

you are now benefiting from people receiving the simple update file so quit whining about not receiving anything...the fact that you are holding us hostage to getting these updates by having us grovel shows me your true character....

make a contribution
grovel
if thats how you perceive it then not much i can say that will bring an amicable outcome..have a good day..
weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

NEW2ARK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:29 pm Brian yes I am JoeM

make a contribution
grovel
So i dont enjoy these conversations they are of NO benefit to anyone so therefore i will not respond to anymore new requests for updates.i dont wish to create animosity it is just non beneficial to anyone.
to those that kindly sent me some dart accessories i will endeavor and as we agreed prior to you sending,i will send you updates as and when they are required via email. my aim was not to reap rewards just obtain some low value accessories that i could not purchase here that is it nothing else. you helped me i helped you just simple really .

for what its worth Joe M for every package sent to me i paid import duty and local customs administration fee so there is no free lunch even if you think it was a free benefit..

so there we are what has been said nothing i can do or will apologize for it takes two tango, always two sides of the story and there always both right…so there is no good outcome..brian