Great alternative to Weather34

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Great alternative to Weather34

Post by NEW2ARK »

check out WeatherWIZZ
https://www.weatherwizz.com/
they support meteobridge
work in progress:
https://dash.weatherwizz.com/goto/YSIHYAPZWN

guess what?
very professional
no egos
they offer a free version
best of all? NO DRAMA
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Great alternative to Weather34

Post by NEW2ARK »

I have updated my weather website:
https://dash.weatherwizz.com/goto/FTADPSTSIC

Duncan @(WeatherWizz) is very good at responding back to questions as well as new ideas for changes without drama....
xray77
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by xray77 »

Hello NEW2ARK,
In which way you have added additional Sensors (e.g. Air-quality or some other additional Sensors) to yor WeatherWizz-Dashboard?
On Station-Type "MeteoBridge in the Dashboard-Setup of WeatherWizz (Stratus Account) some additional Sensor-selections don't appear.. Did you have selected another Station-type as MeteoBridge?
It would be great, if you have some tipps for me,
best regards
Mike
xray77
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by xray77 »

Hello,
i have found the solution by myself and a helpful answer from the developer of WeatherWizz.. He responds very fast to my support-question!
Additional sensors are simpy added: you must add the meteobridge-sensor-string, - e.g. for airquality-sensor like this:
&aqs=[air1pm-act.1:--] - to the html-link who's located in the meteobridge-services-tab for WeatherWizz, that's all!

Very nice, but the free version with only 7 possible sensors on the dashboard and an horrible nag-screen with a request tu update the account to a chargeable is not so great, there may be better options to promote this product.
NEW2ARK
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by NEW2ARK »

If you find a better solution let me know, because I havent found one...there is all kinds of sensors (data) that you can glean from the meteobridge template...also WeatherWizz is in the process of updating their API for more flexibility...sorry I didnt respond sooner...I just dont have the need to be on this bulletin board very often....
Mauricio
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Mauricio »

I agree, Contains an horrible nag-screen with a request to update the account to a chargeable is not so great, there may be better options to promote this product. Without that it would be a better option to promote this website.
Pantalla.png
Pantalla.png (150.85 KiB) Viewed 87 times