clientraw.txt

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

curzondax
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

clientraw.txt

Post by curzondax » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello all,
is there a way to generate/access and then FTP the clientraw.txt file, Meteohub-style? I searched the forum, I suspect that involves using a template but I'm not that skilled to solve this problem.
Thanks for your time.
Paolo

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: clientraw.txt

Post by admin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Sorry, only MB PRO can do. Reason is that clientraw needs tons of historical data the standard Meteobridge cannot provide as it does not store data locally.

Is WD-Live still such a big deal? I thought most users switched to leuven, saratoga, homeweatherstation or meteotemplate instead of using and paying for WD-Live.

curzondax
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by curzondax » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:12 pm

thank you for your answer. Actually I don't need it for WD-live but for another service here in Italy. However, they are open to other solutions. Is there a pre-made template for Leuven and Saratoga? I guess they could use that data too.
thanks again
Paolo

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 am

You can easily setup your own reporting style by making use ot Meteobridge templates. You can define your template string directly in the input line of the http upload input filed or you can store it on your werver, so that Meteobridge can read that definition, fill it with current data and then uploads to your server. This makes it more easy for users to use your template without copying the complex string into the Meteobridge web interface.