Acurite 5 in 1 Pro Problems

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

emoyer70
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Acurite 5 in 1 Pro Problems

Post by emoyer70 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Laddies and Gents,

I Flashed a tl-mr3020 V3.20 with meteobridge firmware as told how to do on WIKI. Followed everything word for word and somethings are not working. Weather Underground – Temp, wind, dewpoint and wind direction is not changing. I don’t know what the problem is, again I did do everything word for word. I have screen shots of meteobridge and WeatherUnderground but it will not let me attach them. Temp, wind, direction and dewpoint are stuck. I wanted to get away from weather display and so I am trying your product because like others I don’t like a computer sucking up electric. Everything works perfect on Weather Display.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mattk
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Acurite 5 in 1 Pro Problems

Post by Mattk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 pm

In recent times any mention of the words WU in the same sentence generally points to a WU problem? I don't have WU so can't be of much direct help, it's just what I have read.

emoyer70
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by emoyer70 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:22 am

Well thanks for at least replying.. The bizarre thing is I hook my station back up to weather display and all works fine again.. :shock:

Although, I see nothing updating as far as other weather networks either, not even my own website but metobridge says it is in the data area. Every network has a green check mark next to in the data tab..

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by admin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Did the Meteobridge receive data from the Acurite station? You can check that on "Live Data" tab. If not the green marks on "Weather Network" tab won't help because that just indicates that the network responds fine and accepts your credentials.
Furthermore you don't tell which Acurite statin you are using (5 plus 1 is just the name of a Acurite sensor, not the station). Please provide at bit more detail, otherwise no one can help. When you go step by step and something does not work, then please tell exactly where you got stuck. This forum allows to attach images, as you can see in other postings. Please click onto attachment section or give google a try to learn how to use phpBB...