the [mbsystem-station] template does not return selected weather station **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

Mike.Manzo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

the [mbsystem-station] template does not return selected weather station **solved**

Post by Mike.Manzo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Trying again ... After the March update, I am still unable to query the Meteobridge for the currently selected weather station. When I issue the [mbsystem-station] template, nothing is returned. When I issue the [mbsystem-station:--] template, I get "--" back. This is the only template that does not seem to work for my setup. I have tried several different weather stations in the "Weather Station" tab to see if it's just my setup - same results - nothing.

My specs:
Platform: TL-MR3020 (no USB hub)
SW Version: Meteobridge 3.9 (Mar 17 2019, build 12722), FW 1.4
Selected Weather Station: Meteostick: WS1000

I am at a loss. Can anyone successfully query their bridge to get the selected station? If so, how and what SW Version are you running.

Thanks!
Last edited by Mike.Manzo on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike.Manzo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: The [mbsystem-station] template does not return selected weather station *** SOLVED ***

Post by Mike.Manzo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

For anyone reading this, the [(Apr 15 2019, build 12752), FW 1.4] release has solved this problem for me. I now get the properly selected weather station to report out via templates.

Thanks!