WSWIN data-feed configuration

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

sehoehne
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

WSWIN data-feed configuration

Post by sehoehne » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:33 am

Hi,

I use a meteobridge Pro with an Davis Envoy8x (ISS, Anemometer kit, leaf/soil-station extra temp/hum-Station) and want to use the WSWIN data feed for putting the data into the WSWIN-software.

My question is, where can I configure which data goes to the WSWIN-Software and which sensor is linked to which variable in WSWIN? On meteohub I could specify which ID in meteohub goes to which sensor in WSWIN. There is an extra point for WSWIN data Export.

When I activate the data-feed in meteobridge there are only the main values from the ISS in the Import.csv. No extra sensors.

I found no Manual to reed the additional specification in the WSWIN data-feed template.

Thanks and Greetings from Germany

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: WSWIN data-feed configuration

Post by admin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:10 pm

WSWIN data feed is just for the standard Davis sensors, not what an envoy8x can do. You can modify the WSWIN template that Meteobridge uses for doing the feed. you find it in the templates folder. Please also check if WSWIN can handle the vast amount of data of an Envoy8x, I am not sure.