Weather34 TEMPLATE

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: Weather34 MB-SMART NANOSD TEMPLATE

Post by ToTo »

Please update the chart time (month) to AM/PM or 24 hour format in console view.

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

I see a round ring in the Light Theme in Firefox? Different strength depending on the monitor, anyone else?
Attachments
ps.jpg
ps.jpg (160.48 KiB) Viewed 946 times

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

nope ...fwiw development was pretty much finished for the main template most recent updates apart from your month missing in clock were all related to the newer console standalone version... your site as it is in firefox just now on Mac Airbook .
magdeburg-20-51-26.png
magdeburg-20-51-26.png (351.29 KiB) Viewed 931 times

ToTo
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Post by ToTo »

Then I guess I'll need a new monitor for my PC :oops: :roll:
mmmh, it is due to the combination of Intel graphics UHD 630 driver and Windows 10 1803.

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

Please be patient with me on this rework in regards to languages its a slow process and will do one at a time.
the rework plus an optional page to view indoor stuff /console data .. this option will appear in due course.

enjoy the rework and the thirst for keeping weather34 stuff in line with current trends off design... who knows what next years trend will be but for now lets enjoy a bit of neumorphism :-) until the next trend comes along ....
1.png
1.png (201.26 KiB) Viewed 870 times
4.png
4.png (225 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Last edited by weatherist34 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prestwickwx
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by prestwickwx »

Brian,

Looking good. A few alignment issues, but I figured that you have not finished yet. To clarify, it is fine on Ipad (Chrome and Safari) but the screen shot shows Chrome (MAC and Windows) and Edge/Firefox - Windows.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (124.72 KiB) Viewed 862 times
Take care,

Chuck
https://myrtleweather.com/
Myrtle Beach WX @ Prestwick

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

Thank you Chuck,Emmanuel, David,George all issues raised overnight basically chrome alignments (oh browsers still not universal in how they handle css)

have fun and many thanks again constructive feedback is the best donation one can offer ..
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(1).png
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(1).png (163.48 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Weather34 Stand Alone Weather Station for Sinanoba Istanbul.png
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Weather34 Stand Alone Weather Station for Sinanoba Istanbul.png (175.17 KiB) Viewed 835 times

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

as requested by Emmanuel option to show webcam .

new option in setup screen with a place to add the url of the web image just like main template .
this option is really for those who do not have a uv sensor or solar sensor..

*important update your settings if webcam option is used .

clicking on webcam icon shows the pop up large view
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(4).png
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(4).png (257.06 KiB) Viewed 823 times
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(5).png
Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(5).png (249.25 KiB) Viewed 823 times

prestwickwx
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by prestwickwx »

weatherist34 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:58 am
Thank you Chuck,Emmanuel, David,George all issues raised overnight basically chrome alignments (oh browsers still not universal in how they handle css)

have fun and many thanks again constructive feedback is the best donation one can offer ..

Screenshot_2020-02-16 Demo Home Weather Station(1).png

Screenshot_2020-02-16 Weather34 Stand Alone Weather Station for Sinanoba Istanbul.png
That fixed it. Looks great across all browsers that I have checked.

Thanks,
Chuck

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

thats awesome chuck I had some other points raised over night so they all got addressed hopefully .

the main template won't get any development from now I think thats reached its optimum and capability so all future updates are all console design related . its far easier to manage and design around.the footprint is some 50% smaller !! perhaps more smaller and certainly easier to adjust for languages which has always been a thorn :-) ...

so this is how the console looks using the redesign and some newer options/fixes.

prestwickwx
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by prestwickwx »

weatherist34 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:26 pm
thats awesome chuck I had some other points raised over night so they all got addressed hopefully .

the main template won't get any development from now I think thats reached its optimum and capability so all future updates are all console design related . its far easier to manage and design around.the footprint is some 50% smaller !! perhaps more smaller and certainly easier to adjust for languages which has always been a thorn :-) ...

so this is how the console looks using the redesign and some newer options/fixes.

Brian,
I understand. I am completely satisfied with the present state of the Main Template. Looks great and offers all the info that we need. I see you are working on an indoor page for the Alternative version.

Chuck

rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Hi Brian,

I've been busy here with other things but have kept up with your changes as I see them appear via github app. Everything looks great to me I like all the emphasis on neumorphism :-) I really like the way you've highlighted the Values in Boxes in individual modules with this version.

I have 2 minor comments
On both my iPads 6th gen & Pro 11 with all browsers the Indoor Temp Module's Temperature value is a bit small.
In Charts the Month's Chart needs the time to update looks like it's stuck at 11:45 PM

73s
..Ron

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

rzelle-K1TTC wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:07 pm
Hi Brian,

I've been busy here with other things but have kept up with your changes as I see them appear via github app. Everything looks great to me I like all the emphasis on neumorphism :-) I really like the way you've highlighted the Values in Boxes in individual modules with this version.

I have 2 minor comments
On both my iPads 6th gen & Pro 11 with all browsers the Indoor Temp Module's Temperature value is a bit small.
In Charts the Month's Chart needs the time to update looks like it's stuck at 11:45 PM

73s
..Ron
ok ron thanks increased font but its a small area.. the updated 11:45pm is the once a day time the file is updated both month and year file only updates once per day they are not every 10 minutes as per day chart file otherwise the month and year chart files end up being very large in size after a couple of months and i guess after 3 months would be incredibly slow to load so month and year chart files only update with daily high and low ,avg,totals etc for that particular day. 23:45 is the latest time in the day meteobridge has the time. 23:58 allowing a couple of minutes for retries for end of day would be better but its not an option or selectable within meteobridge software.

rzelle-K1TTC
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by rzelle-K1TTC »

Brian,

Thanks for increasing the font size it more closely matches the fonts of the Forecast and Sun modules to the left and right it's much better on the iPads . OK on Month time Yes Obviously that's the time it was last updated. .. :-)

Great Job with this whole project.

73s
.. Ron

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

thank you Ron ... and yes chuck its a bit of a work in progress at present but basically an additional indoor/console data screen..
1.png
1.png (166.14 KiB) Viewed 738 times