Upload to WeatherCloud **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Upload to WeatherCloud **solved**

Post by wvdkuil » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm

WeatherCloud changed something?

I got two e-mails from WeatherCloud that two stations stopped uploading at 16:00 and 16:02

The Meteobridge displays this error on the LiveData tab.
2019-11-08 18:22:23 Error: 2019-11-08 18:22:22 ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism AMQPLAIN.
For details see the broker logfile. #0 [internal function]: PhpAmqpLib\Connection\AbstractConnection->connection_close(Object(PhpAmqpLib\Wire\AMQPReader)) #1 /var/www/api/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Channel/AbstractChannel.php(209): call_user_func(Array, Object(PhpAmqpLib\Wire\AMQPReader)) #2 /var/www/api/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Channel/AbstractChannel.php(351): PhpAmqpLib\Channel\AbstractChannel->dispatch('10,50', '\x01\x93oACCESS_REFUS...', NULL) #3 /var/www/api/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(229): PhpAmqpLib\Channel\AbstractChannel->wait(Array) #4 /var/www/api/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(192): PhpAmqpLib\Connection\AbstractConnection->connect() #5 /var/www/api/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AMQPStreamConnection.php(5
The WeatherNets tab has two green marks at the weatherCloud setup.

As the other upload-device is uploaded using WeatherLink network, I assume this is a weatherCloud problem, not a Meteobridge one.

Wim
Support for Leuven-Template & Scripts at https://support.leuven-template.eu/
Support for the PWS_Dashboard (HWS-template) https://pwsdashboard.com/

BigAlT
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Re: Upload to WeatherCloud

Post by BigAlT » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:45 pm

I’m uploading to Weathercloud from my WiFiLogger and I also got a message that my Vantage Vue stopped uploading 2-1/2 hours ago. Looking at their map it shows all my nearby stations stopped uploading at the same time.
As of just now Weathercloud is showing current updates.